AlejandraMaria's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

Hi @TomiFinland!

It´s fantastic Finland will join us 👏👏👏

When you will have your meet-up approved, tag me for adding to the list 🙂

Good Morning grom Spain.

Alejandra 

@TomiFinland wrote:

Hey, @AlejandraMaria and all! I have very Big and Great NEWS! Finland is going to take a part "World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World" I'm going to set up that a personally. And I write in two days (monday) all facts and I make that form etc. It's going to take a place in Pori, Finland, and thatdt only because I live here. But more info at Monday 🤗🤗🙃🤤

Level 9

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

I totally agree with you @VBenedict

We enjoy do things together and the synergy generated is Magical

Warm regards from Spain,

Alejandra.

@VBenedict wrote:

@TomiFinland. Congratulations and best of success 🐘  this is Virginia Benedict 🕊 

Pleased to meet your cyber acquaintance 😄 

@AlejandraMaria 's will be my second Worldwide 🌏 

The inspiration, support, and encouragement I have received from just about everyone here on Connect is quite nurturing.

They infused me with confidence in a most magical way.

I am looking forward to seeing the beauty of Pori, Finland through the eyes of your team and you.

Is this your first Mee-Up?

Level 8

@VBenedict Hi! 🤗 Yes, Finland is participating a very first time now, and that triples the excitement!

-TomiFinland
Level 9

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Mee-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

Please @OSAMA, add this 2 meet-ups to your reply, where you are adding the "World Wide Photo Walk approved (5):"

- USA:

@VBenedict: WW Photo Walk NYC Manhattan

RSVP here

@SP31: Miami World Wide Photo Walk

RSVP here

Because I have to add another approved meet-up  from India and it´snt enought space for all of them in "World Wide Photo Walk approved (3):"

@Jayalakshmi_Rao_S Visakhapatnam City of Destiny

RSVP here

It´s fantastic all Local Guides that will do this together 😀 😁

Level 8

Hi all, The World Wide Photo Walk meetup for Trivandrum has been approved. 😍😍❤️

Here's the link to the meetup : https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/world-wide-photo-walk-tvm

RSVP

Level 9

Hello  @Atsukot!

We have a problem with this approved meet-up: 

https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/world-wide-photo-walk-tvm

The place was removed ... and I can´t open it.

What should @JustinAlex do? Cancel and Submit again?

Thank you very much.

Warm regards from the South of Spain.

Alejandra.

@JustinAlex wrote:

Hi all, The World Wide Photo Walk meetup for Trivandrum has been approved. 😍😍❤️

Here's the link to the meetup : https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/world-wide-photo-walk-tvm

RSVP

Level 8

@TomiFinland  super exciting yes and not just for Finland but for the rest of us wishing to s👀  Finland's beauty 🦄 

Its historical data, its architecture, its magnificent landscapes...

Level 9

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Mee-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

Connect Moderator

Hi @AlejandraMaria

@JustinAlex

Do not submit again. There is something strange in there. Let me please check on desktop and report it. @MariaBi

Alex, can you post a screenshot of the page, to understand if we see the same thing

Ermes 

Anonymous
Not applicable

One week left to World Wide Photo Walk, hope you all prepared for Photo Walk