AlejandraMaria's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

@AlejandraMaria Sure to join. Great job. 👍

Level 8

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

@BishowvijayaP cant confirm yet......... what do think @VBenedict ? @BishowvijayaP    "sis" ?

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Oh! Oh! there was some mistake on respecting and the issue is resolved too. 

Amiga @VBenedict, here and in real life too we commonly  use 'bro' to our close male friends so let's not define it as slang short of brother. 😄😄

@DavidTito we can use the 'sis' for VBenedict. Let's see whether she likes or not. 😉

Level 8

@DavidTito  @BishowvijayaP

What is it you need to confirm?  I may have missed something... I have been busy 🤔 

Level 8

@VBenedict That's quite ok @BishowvijayaP mention you know us guys call each other Bro he thought of an idea of "sis" for you instead of bro?

@VBenedict wrote:

@DavidTito  @BishowvijayaP

What is it you need to confirm?  I may have missed something... I have been busy 🤔 

lolz

Level 6

Başarılar @AlejandraMaria 

Level 9

Fantastic @U-royFelixA 👏👏👏👏

@U-royFelixA wrote:

@AlejandraMaria Sure to join. Great job. 👍

Level 9

Hi @sahinekspres

Would you like to join us?

Regards,

ALejandra

@sahinekspres wrote:

Başarılar @AlejandraMaria 

Level 10

Let's forget this topic and talk about 'showcasing the beauty of our city'  @VBenedict & @DavidTito😀😁

@VBenedict wrote:

@DavidTito  @BishowvijayaP What is it you need to confirm?  I may have missed something... I have been busy 🤔 

Level 10

Dear @VBenedict, hope all's well. Yes, everyone joining in together makes it fun, we'll participate properly asap. Yes, My Maps is awesome. Nice simple way to share Maps. You're gonna go perfect again, looking forward to seeing the beauty of NYC through Local Guides lens. Kindest regards from Osaka78 🙂

Level 8

Gracias @Osaka78forTRUMP  igualmente 🐘 espero un gran éxito para todos.

He descubierto que es usted de España verdad?