AlejandraMaria's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

Nice video @DavidTito. 🙂

Level 8

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

hey, @AlejandraMaria this is an awesome idea and pretty nice motivated, joyful video:)

it was good to see you again and of course many other familiar faces:)

Local Guides ROCKS!

Level 10

@AlejandraMaria Impressive!

Level 10

Dear @VBenedict, hope all's well. Thanks for thinking of us. Good to see every one joining in around the world. Looking forward to participating and hearing all the stories. Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 8

@AlejandraMaria. I'm very much excited to know about this marvellous photo walk meetup which is going to take place.

I'm really happy and congrats @AlejandraMaria for organizing.

Also, kudos to those who are behind it from different countries.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️👏👏👏❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Level 8

@Osaka78forTRUMP my beautiful cyber friend 😄 and Local Guides Fellow!  Here I am on phase two... thanks to you, I am hoping Not to make the same mistakes.

I am well. Thank you for the good wishes.

Will you be hosting, co-hosting, or participating as a team member?  No matter, no doubt you will be a key asset to the group.

I am in the process of fine tuning "My Maps" skills. Have you played with it yet?

Level 9

Hi @Andras_H!

Nice to see you too. Thank you very much for your kind and motivating words😊 😊 

Yes, here there are many familiar faces :)) and we would love to have yours here too 😉

Warm Regards,

Alejandra.

@Andras_H wrote:

hey, @AlejandraMaria this is an awesome idea and pretty nice motivated, joyful video:)

it was good to see you again and of course many other familiar faces:)

Local Guides ROCKS!

Level 9

Hello @U-royFelixA!!!

Very happy to see you again 😊😊😊 Thank you very much.

Are you enough motivated to join us?

Have a Nice Day,

Alejandra.

@U-royFelixA wrote:

@AlejandraMaria Impressive!

Level 9

Hello  @Osaka78forTRUMP!

It´s really great to have many Local Guides participating in this Worl Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcasing the Beauty of Their Cities to the World.

Thank you very much for participating in the invitation video 👏👏👏 and hope to have you in too :))

Kind Regards from The South of Spain.

Alejandra.

@Osaka78forTRUMP wrote:

Dear @VBenedict, hope all's well. Thanks for thinking of us. Good to see every one joining in around the world. Looking forward to participating and hearing all the stories. Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 9

Hi @JustinAlex

It´s great to feel your motivation :))

All the group is really happy with this World Wide Photo Walk.

You are invited to join us 😃 😄 .

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

@JustinAlex wrote:

@AlejandraMaria. I'm very much excited to know about this marvellous photo walk meetup which is going to take place.

I'm really happy and congrats @AlejandraMaria for organizing.

Also, kudos to those who are behind it from different countries.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️👏👏👏❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️