cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Mee-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

anyone from bangalore?

Level 8

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

Great

??
Level 8

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

@AlejandraMaria ok, I didn't

@AlejandraMaria wrote:

We want you in @DavidTito :)))

Regards from the South of Spain.

@DavidTito wrote:

@VBenedict  #1 you have tagged  me so you now half way there well-done #2 I am standing by for instructions #3 I will prepare and present #4 thank y

@VBenedict wrote:

I hope that @gonenative responds and joins us  @AlejandraMaria.

There is also the Local Guide from Texas    

@SoniaK  whom successfully participated in the December 2017 Food Crawl. 

We need to call out @Osaka78forTRUMP    @BudionoS  and @DavidTito  they are quite inspirational, supportive, and AMAZING 🥁

ou and standing by at your request bro

feel sure about that

Level 8

@VBenedict yes I must apologize for that and your meaning about Bro is Correct and your cation is clear to reason. My reason for this is the same intention because a lot of guys are like Brothers to

@VBenedict wrote:

Hello @DavidTito thank you for acknowledging my tag Bro 🤗

Speaking of "Bro" you do know that it is slang short for brother?  It is a term of endearment used to address a close male friend?  I am female♀️ in case you had not noticed 😄

I just wanted you to invite your US Local Guides friends to host or join   @AlejandraMaria ' s Meet-up.

me and I mean guys like @OSAMA @HelloSamsonR @BishowvijayaP @NirajBhusal @BudionoS and much more but the fact of the matter is, is that I am from New Zealand and this expression is a way of life for us.. thank you @VBenedict look forward to getting to know you kindest regards @DavidTito

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AlejandraMaria i am Local Guide from Pakistan, alao going to arrange World Wide Photo Meet Up here in my community, you composed really amazing video, heart touching and i felt real global village idea in this video

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AlejandraMaria do we arrange that Meet-Up only in two mention dates 24 feb or 25 feb only?

Level 1

Saya tidak mengerti untuk mendapatakan imbalan dari local guides ?

Level 8

☺☺☺😊hi @OSAMA You used the word "bhai" ---Hindi version of 'Bro'-- for @OSM....

I noticed it....You are intelligent...😀😀😀😊.

Level 8

Congrats @OSM its going to be 3rd meetup from india' in this list.!

Level 8

Hi @AlejandraMaria ,

may i ask you that is Bangladesh is not verified? 

SamTahsan