AlejandraMaria's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

Calling ALL NY NJ CT Local Guides!

YOU ARE INVITED...

Event 

WW Photo Walk | NYC MANHATTAN

When

Sunday, February, 25th 2018

Time

11:00 - 16:00 hr.

Theme 

I am suggesting we crawl "Museum Row" with its architectural beauty and historical significance of the surrounding structures.

The beauty of Central Park at the edge of 5th Ave and "Alice of Wonderland"

Please Mark your Calendars 📅 

Not to be missed.

@FreeRange @Daysafield  @MassTransitKrow  @AvijitR  @KeiraC@LiannaPierre  @iyudhi  @Jonesnco   @DesikanJ   @soho  

Demonstrate Your Prowers!

If you will, please choose one historical edifice, museum, or sculpture you would like to tell us about. 

Upon Advanced Request

You will have 5 minutes (timed) to present your findings (optional but encouraged)

Level 8

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

I am very happy to be part of this wonderful team.
A great video.
Sure @AlejandraMaria is a great local guide.
I'm so excited already.
Let's do it together.

istanbul.jpg

G+ | My Contributions One day, somewhere to meet.
Level 8

Hello @gonenative  you are being summoned to join @AlejandraMaria 's Meet-Up, and  Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World.

i.e., the Dominican Republic (your Local City)

Let us do it TOGETHER

@AlejandraMaria wrote:

Welcome to the "World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World"

World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the WorldWorld Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

We are a group of a very motivated Local Guides from all around the World.

We are preparing the next World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up that will be  the 24th and 25th of February 2018 (you choose one of these two days).

We invite you to join us and Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World.

Do you want to watch us in action?, Here we are...

Some of the advantages of doing this together are:

We  help each other, especially if it's the first time you organize a meet-up.

We share our enthusiasm and learn from each other.

A great synergy is created among the participants.

What´s a Photo Walk?

Here is explain, in the photo walk guide.

How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up?

Here you can see how to do it.

Steps you should follow:

1. Create a meet-up (you have to be minimum level 3). Filling the application form in this link.
  2. After the Google Team approve your meet-up a post is created.
  3. Make a comment here a add the link to your  post.
  4. Host your meet-up.
  5. Make a recap (in “Let´s meet-up” category)
  6. Use the title World Wide PhotoWalk your city n the Post

and [RECAP] World Wide PhotoWalk your city in the Recap.

Dates:

• From now to 10th of February:  Create your meet-up. (Maximun takes 2 weeks in been approved, sometimes just a few hours)
  • From mee-up is approved To 24Th or 25Th of February: Spreed the word and use hashtags #LocalGuides#WWphotowalk  and  #Showcaseyourcity in social media.
  • 24th or  25th February: MEET-UPs.
  • From February 25 to March 3: write your Recap.
  • March 4 (aprox): I will make the Recaps of Recaps of World Wide PhotoWalk Meet-up.

You can see what we have done in previous editions:

1. THE WORLDWIDE MAP EDIT WALK by Samson
  2. WORLD WIDE GEO WALK MEETUP , DISCOVER THE HIDDEN GEMS IN YOUR CITY 💎, by Osama
  3. World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - Must Try in Your City by Budiono

We are going to have a great time!

If you have any doubt, ask here and we will try to help you and solve it.

Come on, Let's do this together.

Best Regards,

@VBenedict

Level 9

Thank you very much @IlankovanT !😃 😄

We are very very happy that you host one in your city 👏👏👏

Good Afternoon from Spain.

Alejandra.

@IlankovanT wrote:

Amazing video @AlejandraMaria 🙂

Thanks for creating this video and the meet-up, I also like to host one in my city. soon I will submit the meet-up 🙂

Level 9

Hello @Carl!

How do you do? 

I am very happy you want to participate 😃  

Where are you thinking to host the World Wide Photo Walk Mee-Up, in Dubai?

Regards, Alejandra.

@Carl wrote:

Nicely done @AlejandraMaria! Happy to participate 🙂

Level 9

Yes @NareshDarji,  is a Geo Walk but the essence is the same: showcase the beauty of one place.

That´s why I think that perfectly match with our idea and is more interesting to do this together 😃 

Regards, Alejandra.

@NareshDarji wrote:

Hi @AlejandraMaria

Have look my Meetup is approved. 

It's a Geo walk but I will share some best beauty of my state with world.

Exploring Ambardi Safari Park

Ambardi Safari Park

Khodiyar Dam Road, Dhari, Gujarat 365640, India

@February 24, 2018 @ 08:00 (IST)

Gujarat is home to 523 Asiatic lions in the Gir forest and other areas in Junagadh, Gir Somnath, Amreli and Bhavnagar districts. Ambardi Safari Park is newly developed safari park located in Gujarat. The safari park is 6 km away from Dhari, Amreli district. It's great place to see Asiatic lions in natural forest environment. Our Geowalk this time will be targeting Uncover some missing information of this place, Add a place, upload a photo, and be the first to share it with the world. Attendees should manage their android phone ,power banks and camera (if possible). After visiting Safari Park we will visit Dhari Dam and Khodiyar temple in nearest walking distance. Park Timing : 8.00 am to 11.00 am and 3.00 pm to 5.00 pm Entry fee : 190 INR Rs/Person Meetup Location : https://goo.gl/maps/kps51nDXPqo

Level 9

@Şafak1,

We like World Wide Meet-Ups because we share in a highter way our experiences.

We are happy to have Istambul in 😃 

Regards from the South of Spain, 

ALejandra.

@DawnS-Travels wrote:

I am very happy to be part of this wonderful team.
A great video.
Sure @AlejandraMaria is a great local guide.
I'm so excited already.
Let's do it together.

istanbul.jpg

Level 9

@VBenedict, we really like to have @gonenative with us from La República Dominicana :))

Cheers,

Alejandra.

Level 10

Hello, @AlejandraMaria I've been through a lot of work and travel and I've just seen your post. Buenos Aires will certainly be present at this great event. If @FaridTDF or @ValeriaA_ didn't organize the stay, I will do it this week.

Instagram  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Web Page  |

Level 8

Thanks for your comments, @BishowvijayaP bro. I am so lucky to have such a good friend like you, bro. 🙂

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

The banner is simply beautiful @SalmaanN. I am virtually together with you bro. Best wishes! 

How is it??How is it??

Vellore Local Guides