AlejandraMaria's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

Hi Everyone @OSAMA  @AlejandraMaria  I want to introduce you to @Daisykayt 🤗  she is a Level 6 but never knew about Local Guides Connect.

I have invited her to join us at the World Wide Photo Walk Showcasing New York City Manhattan on February 25th.

📣 Welcome Daisykayt 🥁  make sure your husband registers as well 📽 please!

Thank you for joining us here on Connect,

VBenedict

Cc: @LawrenceNYC  @BruceDM  @LuisRG

@TraciC  

Level 8

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

hi @AlejandraMaria...

Namaskaar 🙏From India!!!!!!1!

As I had already submitted a meetup "Banaras's Culture Capture" on 27th Feb. I want it to be included in your worldwide photowalk.....

Level 8

Thanks for your comments, @AlejandraMaria.

I will add the other two hashtags

#LocalGuides

#WWphotowalk 

in the poster now. :))

@AlejandraMaria wrote:

I love it @SalmaanN!

What I most like is "Let´s do this together" :)))

Good idea to add the hashtags we are going to use in social media:  #LocalGuides,  #WWphotowalk  and  #Showcaseyourcity.

Congrats

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Welcome to Local Guides Connect, @Daisykayt. It would be wonderful if you participate in the Worldwide Photo Walk Meetup and show us the Beauty of your City. Local Guides across the globe are participating in this Worldwide Meetup by conducting/participating in a Photowalk Meetup in their City. Join in the World Wide Photo Walk Showcasing New York City Manhattan on February 25th. And thanks, @VBenedict

Regards,

Mohammed Salmaan Nawaz from India.

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Thank you for your welcoming comments @SalmaanN 

Level 8

My pleasure, @VBenedict. :))

@VBenedict wrote:

Thank you for your welcoming comments @SalmaanN 

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

@AlejandraMaria

https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/ww-photo-walk-penang-malaysia

Worldwide Photo Walk Penang Malaysia & Chinese New Year Celebrations - a UNESCO Heritage Site

WW Photo Walk Penang Malaysia

Armenian Park

95, Lebuh Armenian, George Town, 10300 George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia

February 25, 2018 @ 13:00 (+08)

RSVP here

Local Guides in Penang are hosting our very first community meet-up! On 25th Feb 2018. This meet up coincides with the 2018 Penang Chinese New Year Celebration Day!

Penang CNY Celebration 2018 is a street event jointly organized by all Penang citizens in conjunction with Chinese Lunar New Year in Georgetown on 25 Feb 2018, 4pm to 10pm. The event hopes to promote culture, traditional arts and intangible heritage through performances, exhibitions and workshops. There will be a number of heritage precincts (Kongsi's) opening their doors. Admission is free.

Penang CNY Celebrations Theme: "Searching For The Beauty of Penang" - The beauty of Penang is the true spirit of Penangites. We welcome everyone to feel the beauty of Penang.

This is a huge opportunity for Local Guides to enter and visit many of the heritage precincts (Kongsi's) which usually do not open their doors to public. We will be able to take photos and videos to share with the world. And for us to meet and to join in the celebrations for the day!

Our Agenda - 25th Feb (Sun)

1. [1.00pm] Meet up at 1.00pm at Armenian Park (https://goo.gl/maps/Kfhh3PtHVK32)

2. [1.15pm] Head for lunch/drink nearby

3. [2.00pm] 2 hours to explore, take photos and videos of the Heritage Precincts

4. [4.00pm] Visit street events & celebrations.

Note:

- Dress light, it will be hot

- Bring a powerbank

- Entrance is free, but all other costs are self-paid.

@AlsmieA@EugeneWong@Shirni@limta8@thivan2000@DinV@SADI@Neo2790@VJ247

Level 10

The banner is simply beautiful @SalmaanN. I am virtually together with you bro. Best wishes! 

How is it??How is it??
Level 8

I like Woerld wide photo walk Meet- up Thanks 

Bannu local guide
Level 9

Thank you very much! @KarenVChin

Many Local Guides participated in the video, It was great!!!

And yes, I am the first female hosting a World Wide Meet-Up. It was our time 😉

Cheers,

Alejandra.

@KarenVChin wrote:

This is going to be awesome @AlejandraMaria!! Love the video! See so many familiar faces!

Happy to see you are our first female Local Guide to host a worldwide photo walk meet-up!  Rock on Lady!!

Cheers,

Karen