AlejandraMaria's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

Thanks a lot @NatalkaR for your enthusiasm.

We are all very excited and happy of starting this World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up.

We like to share our cities and becoming more friends.

You are very creative, we want your ideas for the Recap of Recaps.

Good evening from Spain :)))

@NatalkaR wrote:

@AlejandraMaria it's really amazing/incredible/awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like it very much! I can't find words for description my emotions. You did a great work! I'm sure: The World Wide PhotoWalk will be unforgettable

@SoniaK Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miss you so much!

Level 9

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

Hi @Anonymous

Fantastic!!! 

Remember sharing here once approved. We will put all them together in the first page.

Regards, Alejandra.

@Anonymous wrote:

Exellent idea @AlejandraMaria

I'm organizing a meet-up in my city right away

Level 9

You are totally right @BishowvijayaP!

I am sure that we are going to discover amazing places and will be in our list of Countries to travel in the future. 😀 😁

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

I am feeling like worldwide virtual tour in Feb @AlejandraMaria. This is sooooo nice; traveling at no cost. 😉😊

Hi and Namaste 🙏 to everybody involving in this event.

Level 10

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Mee-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

Hola amiga @AlejandraMaria

Happy to be with the group. Thank you. Pleasure is all mine.

@RohithaF

Level 8

Thanks @AlejandraMaria for all the work you have put into this World Wide Photo Walk!!  🙌

Anonymous
Not applicable

Will post here @AlejandraMaria

Definitely

Level 8

Hi @BishowvijayaP, @AlejandraMaria, @OSAMA..

I am also very excited for this great Meetup. Check out my poster for this amazing Meetup.. :))How is it??How is it??

Vellore Local Guides
Connect Moderator

Hey @AlejandraMaria - I created a Meet-Up for Nuremberg on 25th of February! Really looking forward to this!!

Please mention me with @LudwigGermany on your reply, so I get notified

Connect Moderator   Maps   Instagram   Twitter 

Level 9

Wonderful @LudwigGermany!

I was in Nuremberg one summer 3 years ago. I really liked the City :))) I will I will enjoy your showcase.

Regards, Alejandra.

@LudwigGermany wrote:

Hey @AlejandraMaria - I created a Meet-Up for Nuremberg on 25th of February! Really looking forward to this!!

Level 8

Thank you for your personal invitation @AlejandraMaria 

You have inspired us All 😄

I will submit my application for the 25th of February.  I need to decide what area to crawl and get my invitational copy ready.