cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 9

Re: World Wide Photo Walk JORDAN , Join us Virtually :-)😁

Wow can't wait to see you all live @OSAMA go ahead bro

Thanks for all the support & keeping us updated @ErmesT

This going to be a next level of meetup @Anonymous @Bilal_shaikh @Anonymous @AkmalB @StephenAbraham

Level 9

We are streaming right now 

JOIN us on this link

Join the conversation on Hangouts:

https://hangouts.google.com/group/xhG5v9yWSR9bIlW73

Level 10

Hi @OSAMA

This is going to be fun. A magnificent weekend is true @ErmesT Everyone who can is going to Showcase the beauty of their city to the world. Many thanks to everyone involved especially Osama and @AlejandraMaria and you Ermes plus so many wonderful motivated Google Maps Local Guides. Kudos to everyone! 

This being a Google Hangouts Livestream connection as well is brilliant! Let's do this together! 

Cheers Osama! Cannot wait to see you all Showcase the beauty of Jordan to the world! 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

@OSAMA wrote:

Hellooo my Amazing Local Guides Family πŸ“£

I am on my way to the meetup Location in Al Abdali boulevard , and will be streaming the Meetup after two hours any body want to join us virtually , just join our Volunteers  World Wide International Group on Hangout

Stay Tuned guuuys am very excited wooow wooow wooow 

Connect Moderator

Former Google Contributor

Hello to all,

I will join online for sure!

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Connect Moderator

Level 10

Hello @ErmesT

Thank you so.much for sharing this connection. We had a great Hangout and got to join a hugely successful Meetup in Jordan for Osama. The recap will be very interesting for everyone to see. 

This weekend will be all as great as this and as much fun too. 

Cheers

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 8

Thank you @OSAMA for making this event. I really appreciate your positive work and your big smile! I really enjoyed hanging out with you. Thanks again for inviting me.

Cheers!

Ψ΄ΩƒΨ±Ψ§Ω‹ Ψ£Ψ³Ψ§Ω…Ψ© Ω„Ω‡Ψ§Ψ― Ψ§Ω„Ψ§ΩŠΩΩŠΩ†Ψͺ. Ψ¬Ψ―Ψ§Ω‹ Ψ¨Ω‚Ψ―Ψ± Ψ―ΨΉΩ…Ωƒ وابΨͺΨ³Ψ§Ω…ΨͺΩƒ Ψ§Ω„ΩƒΨ¨ΩŠΨ±Ψ©! Ψ§Ω†Ψ§ ΨΉΩ†Ψ¬Ψ― Ψ§Ω†Ψ¨Ψ³Ψ·Ψͺ Ω…ΨΉΩƒ. Ψ΄ΩƒΨ±Ψ§Ω‹ Ω…Ψ±Ψ© Ψ«Ψ§Ω†ΩŠΨ© Ω„Ψ―ΨΉΩˆΨͺΩƒ.
ΨͺحياΨͺي!

IMG_20180223_164212.jpgIMG_20180223_161340.jpgIMG_20180223_155838.jpgI'm on the right, Osama on the leftI'm on the right, Osama on the left

The boulevardThe boulevard

Former Google Contributor

Hey @Dabbas,

Thanks for sharing these photos. This place is amazing.

@OSAMA unfortunately I managed to join at the very end, when you were already in your car going home. I cant wait for the RECAP.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 8

You're welcome @GeorgesHR. We'll go for a food crawl next time for sure!