Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

World Wide Photo Walk BGC

World Wide Photo Walk BGC

Fully Booked

Ground Floor, B6, Bonifacio High Street, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines

February 24, 2018 @ 08:00 (+08)

Let's show the beauty of Bonifacio Global City to the world! We aim to represent the Philippines in the World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up project of the Local Guides community this coming 24 to 25 February. Let's snap tons of photos to showcase the modern Philippines to the world by sharing them on Google Maps. With the city's beautiful greenery, modern skyscrapers, murals, sculptures, unique shops, and smiley people, BGC is a global city indeed. The idea is to walk down Bonifacio High Street, from Fully Booked to The Tree in Burgos Circle. We'll be sure to come across some cool cats as well. BGC is cat-friendly! You just need to bring yourself, your phone or camera, and your happy sense of adventure. Treats for the cats are not necessary will be appreciated. Let's meet up in front of Fully Booked, near the Bonifacio High Street sign at 8AM. Hope to see you there!

RSVP here

Ground Floor, B6, Bonifacio High Street, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
16 comments
Level 9

Re: World Wide Photo Walk BGC

Hello @Lara_PH,

I am really happy you have joined us and will host a great meet-up at Philipines.

Looking forward to seing the beauty of Bonifacio :)))

Just added to the post World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

Regards from the South of Spain.

ALejandra.

Level 10

Dear @Ruffi30 @Tej_Rai @gobautista @angelobeans @jp_barredo @ayaveneiavana @JayDJ @JedR @lxxsxnnyyy @MykGamora, hope all's well. World Wide Photo Walk BGC is on for Manila Local Guides as part of World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World. You're welcome and invited to join in. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here

Level 10

Dear @GerryC @DanicaGemD @Marielle @ethonica, hope all's well. World Wide Photo Walk BGC is on for World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World. You're welcome and invited to join in. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here

Level 8

Maraming Salamat po for mentioning me here. But unfortunately I'm here until 17th Feb.. I'll miss this meet up.

Level 5

excited to be a part of this! see you there! 

Level 8

Thank you for this invitation.  See you. 🙂

Gerry Bautista
Level 7

Thank you for promoting this @Osaka78forTRUMP

Level 10

Thanks for joining in @Lara_PH, it's going to be fun. Thank you to @Tej_Rai @ayaveneiavana @gobautista for fast reply. Thanks for letting us know. Looking forward to hearing all the stories from Philippines Local Guides. Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 10

@Lara_PH it's great that you've joined the World Wide Photo Walk. I wish you best of luck for your meet up in Philippines 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG