Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: worldwide Hospital Edit and Review Challenge

Hopefully any places to do with medical or emergency around Busso 🙂 

@DavidTito wrote:

@Osaka78forTRUMP which places nearby?

@Osaka78forTRUMP wrote:

Dear @DavidTito, hope all's well. Planning to meet-up for Worldwide Hospital Edit Walk in Busselton. We're hoping to visit all the hospitals, medical centres and emergency services nearby. Details asap. Kind regards from Osaka78 🙂

@DavidTito wrote:

@Osaka78forTRUMP yeah it would be great you and I meet up we will take out the Ricoh Theta 4K what do think ?

Connect Moderator

Re: World Wide Hospital Edit Walk

The days are coming a week to go...

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 10

Dear @RatanMR @Davidadunade @MosesNks1 @abimbola4sam @AbuAishah @Nkemobi @gbolahanpost @Nik_traveller @DanielFo @theDabibi, hope all's well. Worldwide Hospital Edit Walk is on for Lagos Local Guides. You're welcome and invited to join in. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here

Level 10

Dear @Vickjoe @Explosteve @_Light_ @Binqy @Armstrong_Prosper @Lusurgy @Dezriri, hope all's well. Worldwide Hospital Edit Walk is on for Lagos Local Guides to meet-up, have fun and contribute hospital, medical and emergency data, photos and reviews for Maps. You're welcome and invited to join in. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here

Level 9

Great news!

Level 5

Dear Osaka78,

When and Where is the venue

Level 10

Dear @Sagir and Lagos Local Guides, hope all's well. Good luck, hope you have a great meet-up today. Looking forward to hearing all your stories. Kind regards from Osaka78 🙂

Connect Moderator

@AbuAishah it is coming on Saturday 3 of February  2018

At Lagos 

Surulere leisure mall is the meeting point and Bodethomas area is the destination. 

Hope to see you around 

Connect Moderator

The meet up was successful... Recap coming soon...

Thanks to @AustinCO for making it a successful one..

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sagir Congratulations for this great events of Worldwide Hospital Editing, i think i am too late to reaching out to your post, as 3rd February is mentioned for Meet-Up in your post, am i able to participate in this Worldwide Hospital Editing till now?