Sagir's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: World Wide Hospital Edit Walk

@Sagir Congratulations !! This is first time your Meet-Up approved for World wide Hospital Edit walk. All the best my friend..

Hope i will announce my one soon....

Happy Guiding !!! 

Happy Mapping !! 

Level 10

Re: worldwide Hospital Edit and Review Challenge

Thanks for the update, @Sagir. We'll start helping you spread the word asap. Kind regards from Osaka78 PS @DavidTito are you up for the challenge?

Connect Moderator

@ShafiulB thanks... 

@ShafiulB wrote:

@Sagir Congratulations !! This is first time your Meet-Up approved for World wide Hospital Edit walk. All the best my friend..

Hope i will announce my one soon....

Happy Guiding !!! 

Happy Mapping !! 

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 10

Great stuff @Sagir it's time to spread the word :). Hi  doc @DrShaunak you would love this idea.

Level 10

@OSAMA @Osaka78forTRUMP @DavidTito @Justine2807 @BishowvijayaP @AkmalB @NareshDarji @SalmaanN @AlejandraMaria @LucioV Check this out to see if you can have one going to make an impact in your community. 

Level 9

Re: worldwide Hospital Edit and Review Challenge

@Sagir Great initiative. Wish you the very best! 

Last year I started editing/correcting emergency info of my city and Google Local Guides has featured my story on their site as well.  Please have a look here 

Local Hero: Mapping Calcutta’s Hospitals | Instagram | Facebook| Twitter | YouTube | LGSummit16, LGSummit17, SVT18 alumnus
Level 9

It´s a great initiative @Sagir.

Thanks @HelloSamsonR, I have to see if I could join. I don´t have all the time I would like...

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Sagir,

Thank you for creating your Local Guides Meetup!  We have approved this Meet-up but want to note to you that it needs a small tweak in its description as the Meet-up currently is not within the scope of Local Guides Meet-up policy.

Meet-ups that we approve must be for a specific meet-up in a specific place so we would ask you to kindly edit your photo and description to please reflect your plans for Hospital edits/general edits in Lagos, Nigeria on this day.  Please let us know if you have any questions.
I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 10

This is of course a great concept @HelloSamsonR@Sagir.

Let me discuss with other fellows. 🙂

Level 8