Sagir's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: worldwide Hospital Edit and Review Challenge

@DrShaunak this Video is reaching out potential I am touched by your meaningful heart Perth is undergoing construction but I can add 360 rotating photos and stitch them together not a problem as I now Hospitals here desperately need them so count Perth Western Australia in my friend kind regards @DavidTito an already Google Street Trusted Pro

@DrShaunak wrote:

@Sagir Great initiative. Wish you the very best! 

Last year I started editing/correcting emergency info of my city and Google Local Guides has featured my story on their site as well.  Please have a look here 

Level 10

Feedback Regarding Meetup Denials

Hello Local Guides Team,

Can the team really expatiate  further or perhaps give and example of an example of meet-up not related to Local Guides. I really find it displeasing a Local Guide would take a whole efforts & time in preparing to bring together Local Guides in his community together to help improve information on the Google Maps & the Local Guides Team denies such a meet-up. I tried creating a meet-up in regards to this initiative by a Local Guide: https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Let-s-Meet-Up/World-Wide-Hospital-Edit-Walk/m-p/602794#M45435 but my meet-up was denied. I don't think I can create a meet-up in respect of that again, because my meet-up was denied and I don't know the reasons why it was denied. So why creating another when you don't seem to know the problems from the first. @AGarner

Former Google Contributor

Re: Feedback Regarding Meetup Denials

Hi @HelloSamsonR

Please have a check here  where @BruceDM explained well the reasons related specifically to this kind of submission. I'll merge the post in that thread too. Allow me to explain: to be approved a meet-up, it must be f specific and to be held in a specific place. Probably you might need edit the photo and description to reflect your plans for Hospital edits/general edits in your area on a specific datePlease let us know if you have any further questions. 

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 10

Hello @MariaBi

@MariaBi wrote:

Hi @HelloSamsonR

Please have a check here  where @BruceDM explained well the reasons related specifically to this kind of submission. I'll merge the post in that thread too. Allow me to explain: to be approved a meet-up, it must be f specific and to be held in a specific place. Probably you might need edit the photo and description to reflect your plans for Hospital edits/general edits in your area on a specific datePlease let us know if you have any further questions. 

@MariaBi are you saying a meetup that has the the title that says Minna Hospital Edit Walk doesn't have a clear description of a specific place ?. Minna in which I currently am in Nigeria is a place & a city. I don't understand when you say the meetup needs to reflect hospital edit Walk, when I have indicated it as an hospital edit walk and type of meetup is Edit Walk talking place in in Minna, Nigeria. My meetup poster as well reflected hospital edit walk, so I don't actually understand. @MariaBi I have a feedback to the team to itemized what they feel is a meetup that is not related to Local Guides. Of course we all can easily identify meetups not related to the Local Guides Program. My questions haven't been answered, and I needed to know the particular reason why the meetup was denied. Been specific and pointing out the errors in the meetup would also help in creation of another Meetup.

Hi @HelloSamsonR

Thanks for clarifying everything. It might have been a mistake, so please give us the time to check it out based on the title you have given me. As you know, your feedback is always welcome and it helps us notice issues which might occur. 

Thanks for patience and for bringing this to our attention.

Level 10

Thank you @MariaBi I can see the meetup now, it has now been approved 😊. I am very grateful, thanks a lot. 

Thanks for looking into this @MariaBi@HelloSamsonR I see your meet-up is listed, please let us know if you need help with anything else.

Hi @Sagir and all,

Thanks a lot for sharing - as your meet-up was already approved here, I am going to move this thread.

As you know, we appreciate your effort and @BruceDM already suggested you to tweak his meetup's description in this post here - as global Meet-up campaigns are not within the scope of Local Guides Meet-up policy. In order to be approved, to meet-up must address in its  description a specific location and date. So we would ask you all kindly in case to create a description and provide an image that reflects your plans for Hospital edits / general edits in a specific location on a specific date.  

As an example, please check this related and approved meet-up that  @HelloSamsonR  proposed here: https://goo.gl/WfgSTW

Many thanks to all and have a great mapping!

Connect Moderator

Thanks @MariaBi

I have made the correction since. If you Check here you will see details and I also make same correction on the meet up link as announcement.

Sagir

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 10

Thanks @AGarner I can see it now.  Thanks a lot, I appreciate you your assistance.