Sagir's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: World Wide Hospital Edit Walk

Dear @bassey and @AustinCO, hope all's well. Thanks for your fast reply. In case you guys haven't met @Sagir yet, he's initiated Worldwide Hospital Edit Walk and decided to host Local Guides from Nigeria and around the globe for this awesome endeavour. Good to see you guys joining in the conversation. Looking forward to hearing your stories. Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 9

@Osaka78forTRUMP wrote:

Dear @bassey and @AustinCO, hope all's well. Thanks for your fast reply. In case you guys haven't met @Sagir yet, he's initiated Worldwide Hospital Edit Walk and decided to host Local Guides from Nigeria and around the globe for this awesome endeavour. Good to see you guys joining in the conversation. Looking forward to hearing your stories. Kind regards from Osaka78

@Osaka78forTRUMP I will definitely be there to help with mapping of hospitals, and yes you are surely going to hear our story. Thanks to @Sagir for this meetup.

Nigeria  
Level 10

@Sagir

@Osaka78forTRUMP

@AmarArora

@AustinCO

@bassey

Friends its really a great concept

We are having a meet up tomorrow will discuss this there too

Regards

Connect Moderator

Thanks for your kind words @AustinCO 

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 9

Re: worldwide Hospital Edit and Review Challenge

@Sagir good initiative bro. Let's do this

Level 8

@Osaka78forTRUMP yeah it would be great you and I meet up we will take out the Ricoh Theta 4K what do think ?

Connect Moderator

Wow... this is great contribution. @DrShaunak

When I grow I will be like you. 

Sagir

@DrShaunak wrote:

@Sagir Great initiative. Wish you the very best! 

Last year I started editing/correcting emergency info of my city and Google Local Guides has featured my story on their site as well.  Please have a look here 

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 10

Dear @DavidTito, hope all's well. Planning to meet-up for Worldwide Hospital Edit Walk in Busselton. We're hoping to visit all the hospitals, medical centres and emergency services nearby. Details asap. Kind regards from Osaka78 🙂

@DavidTito wrote:

@Osaka78forTRUMP yeah it would be great you and I meet up we will take out the Ricoh Theta 4K what do think ?

Level 8

@Osaka78forTRUMP which places nearby?

@Osaka78forTRUMP wrote:

Dear @DavidTito, hope all's well. Planning to meet-up for Worldwide Hospital Edit Walk in Busselton. We're hoping to visit all the hospitals, medical centres and emergency services nearby. Details asap. Kind regards from Osaka78 🙂

@DavidTito wrote:

Level 8

@HelloSamsonR I will ask few local guides around to do follow up Perth area which is the main center of engagement in this event, @Osaka78forTRUMP looks he may have Busselton covered which is 230klms south of Perth 

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@OSAMA @Osaka78forTRUMP @DavidTito @Justine2807 @BishowvijayaP @AkmalB @NareshDarji @SalmaanN @AlejandraMaria @LucioV Check this out to see if you can have one going to make an impact in your community.