cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

World Wide Hospital Edit Walk

DavidTito Level 7
Level 7

Re: World Wide Hospital Edit Walk

@HelloSamsonR Ok actually on that note almost every Hospital is undergoing new development here in Perth some not competed yet, But sure @HelloSamsonR

my hand is always up and ready to join bro

HelloSamsonR wrote:

@OSAMA @Osaka78 @DavidTito @JustineOBrien @BishowvijayaP @AkmalB @NareshDarji @SalmaanN @AlejandraMaría @LucioV Check this out to see if you can have one going to make an impact in your community. 

Animated-Flag-Australia.gifMy Proflie Signature

Really, Its a great concept. Why don't we try in our area @BishowvijayaP@PushpendraKhadka

need to discuss ... 

Osaka78 Level 10
Level 10

Dear @AnitaAjah @connected @prince7 @Irolehvincent @DanielA @bassey @EmmanuelOfGod @U-royFelixA @Sarahgift @Kingsley82, hope all's well. Worldwide Hospital Edit Walk is on for Nigeria Local Guides to help add, update, photograph and review hospitals and emergency services is Lagos. You're invited to join in this incredible global initiative. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here

Tags (1)
Osaka78 Level 10
Level 10

Dear @MrLabule @ChikwadoO @Chilakem @Cynthiawendy @OnyinyeG @Ajewashoots, hope all's well. Worldwide Hospital Edit Walk is on for Local Guides in Nigeria. You're invited and welcome to join in this awesome global initiative to help map hospitals. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here

Tags (1)

I had discussed about this with @LaxmiG. Please discuss with her and send me good news regarding this @bhupalshrestha ji. :)

bhupalshrestha wrote:

Really, Its a great concept. Why don't we try in our area @BishowvijayaP@PushpendraKhadka

need to discuss

flag.gif
||
me
bassey Level 8
Level 8

Great stuff. I will try and be available for this

be the best you can
Sagir Level 8
Level 8

@Osaka78 thanks for spreading the news...

Sagir...

Osaka78 wrote:

Dear @MrLabule @ChikwadoO @Chilakem @Cynthiawendy @OnyinyeG @Ajewashoots, hope all's well. Worldwide Hospital Edit Walk is on for Local Guides in Nigeria. You're invited and welcome to join in this awesome global initiative to help map hospitals. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here

ChikwadoO Level 8
Level 8

This is a very nice meetup.

AmarArora Level 8
Level 8

Great thought and initiative... Good work...

Highlighted
Osaka78 Level 10
Level 10

Dear @bassey and @ChikwadoO, hope all's well. Thanks for your fast reply. In case you guys haven't met @Sagir yet, he's initiated Worldwide Hospital Edit Walk and decided to host Local Guides from Nigeria and around the globe for this awesome endeavour. Good to see you guys joining in the conversation. Looking forward to hearing your stories. Kind regards from Osaka78