Sagir's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: World Wide Hospital Edit Walk

thanks for the observation @BruceDM

i made the amendments on this post and in the meet up page as announcement.

Sagir

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 8

@HelloSamsonR Ok actually on that note almost every Hospital is undergoing new development here in Perth some not competed yet, But sure @HelloSamsonR

my hand is always up and ready to join bro

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@OSAMA @Osaka78forTRUMP @DavidTito @Justine2807 @BishowvijayaP @AkmalB @NareshDarji @SalmaanN @AlejandraMaria @LucioV Check this out to see if you can have one going to make an impact in your community. 

Level 10

Really, Its a great concept. Why don't we try in our area @BishowvijayaP@PushpendraKhadka

need to discuss ... 

bhupal shrestha
Level 10

Dear @AnitaAO @connected @prince7 @Iroleh @DanielA @bassey @EmmanuelOfGod @U-royFelixA @Sarahgift @KingsleyAG, hope all's well. Worldwide Hospital Edit Walk is on for Nigeria Local Guides to help add, update, photograph and review hospitals and emergency services is Lagos. You're invited to join in this incredible global initiative. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here

Level 10

Dear @MrLabule @AustinCO @Chilakem @Weneween @OnyinyeG @Ajewashoots, hope all's well. Worldwide Hospital Edit Walk is on for Local Guides in Nigeria. You're invited and welcome to join in this awesome global initiative to help map hospitals. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here

Level 10

I had discussed about this with @LaxmiG1. Please discuss with her and send me good news regarding this @bhupalshrestha ji. 🙂

@bhupalshrestha wrote:

Really, Its a great concept. Why don't we try in our area @BishowvijayaP@PushpendraKhadka

need to discuss

Level 10

Great stuff. I will try and be available for this

Love for Food and Landscape photography
Connect Moderator

@Osaka78forTRUMP thanks for spreading the news...

Sagir...

@Osaka78forTRUMP wrote:

Dear @MrLabule @AustinCO @Chilakem @Weneween @OnyinyeG @Ajewashoots, hope all's well. Worldwide Hospital Edit Walk is on for Local Guides in Nigeria. You're invited and welcome to join in this awesome global initiative to help map hospitals. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 9

This is a very nice meetup.

Nigeria  
Level 8

Great thought and initiative... Good work...