cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

[CANCELLED] World Wide Geo Walk Season II

World Wide Geo Walk Season II

Pondy Bazaar

Sir Theagaraya Rd, Parthasarathi Puram, T Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600017, India

October 14, 2018 @ 09:00 (IST)

I am John Peter, level 10 Local guide from Chennai. I am hosting a meetup as a part of the worldwide Geo Walk Season II initiative. This meetup is to give tribute to worldwide friends and as we live in a busy world very difficult to find or make new friends. Someone said "Make new friends but don't forget the old, these are silvers but those old friends are gold". So we have selected busiest area in Chennai. Pondy Bazaar is the biggest, most popular and crowded shopping street in Chennai. It is also known as Soundarapandia Bazaar ( Soundarapandia statue is located at the entrance). Here you will find all kind of shops mainly Cloths shops, commodities, restaurants, shopping malls, temple, schools, and Roadside vendors. So, it will be a great opportunity to host geo walk here, to explore news business places, facilities, transportation etc. Also as a Local guide community, we can have fellowship and sharing. Transportation: Buses & Local electric trains are available. If you come by bus get down at T.Nagar bus stop and if you come by train get down at Mambalam railway station. From there by walk or by auto you can reach the location. Train far ( bus or train fare 10 - 20 rupees). Date: 14/10/2018 Meeting Point: Statue of Soundarapandian, Pondy Bazaar Entrance Timing: 9:00am to 11:00am Hope to see you soon and it will be a tribute to friendship day and friends around the world. With regards, John Peter

Sir Theagaraya Rd, Parthasarathi Puram, T Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600017, India
7 comments
Level 9

Re: World Wide Geo Walk Season II

well said @JohnPeter

"those old friends are gold"

congrats and lets spread the word 🙂

lets celebrate our golden friends from Chennai 

Connect Moderator

Congratulations @JohnPeter

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Level 9

Hi @JohnPeter,

A very interesting meet-up at the Pondy Bazaar.  It´s full of people :)))

Enjoy :)))

Good Afternoon from the SOuth of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 10

Thanks dear @AlejandraMaria, yes as we live in a busy machonical world, we pass through thousand in a day but behave like robots. 

Hope this meetup will change our perspective and vision. Let make this friendship day special. Credits goes to dear @OSAMA

Thanks to @DavidTito, @DavidTito, @OSAMA

Level 8

Congratulations !

Will be great on our meet.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Emergency reason I am leaving to north part of India. I w...

Emergency reason I am leaving to north part of India. I will not be avilable for next 20 days. So really i am missing this worldwide meetup. Sorry