DanielaBP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

World Wide Geo Walk - Discover hidden gems Naples and Campania edition

Hi everybody!

It's a real pleasure for me to talk about the wonderful evening we had on yesterday.

Thanks to my beloved friend @OSAMA, I was able to organize real interesting meet up!

This one has been a part of the World Wide Geo Walk, and I choose to make a walk in the commercial center of my city, Naples.

Piazza Amedeo, the Square in which we started our walking, in fact, is one of the most famous square of "chic" part of Naples, in the middle of the Chaja quartiere!

After meet each others - there were, my mother, @FernandaDesiderata and two friend of mine, Luciano Furia who is also a street view certificated photographer, and Davide who has started to review just yesterday thanks to this meet up - we took a look at an amazing palace in the very nearby of the Amedeo Square, in a pure liberty style, at the start of one of the most elegant street of my city "parco Margherita".

Then we continued to walk down "Passeggiata Colonna" that is  a little street that leads from Amedeo Square down to Via Vittoria Colonna. This street is full of small and exclusive shops even if is a little bit know by the citizen, so we can easily say that is a hidden gems of Naples.

After take some photos and also some videos, in order to greet everyone of you, we leaded to Gran Caffè La Caffettiera, to have a gorgeous happy hour that only ends at 21:00 because we had a lot of fun.

While my beloved kudolove @LucioV who were far from me, appeared by phone in order to rescue Luciano: he's got some problem with virtual tour and my kudoshero finally help him!!!! How lovely and powerful he is? 😉

I really want to thank @OSAMA for this possibility, and the ones who came yesterday, especially my mother @FernandaDesiderata who was at her first meet up!

To take a look at the photos we made go there https://goo.gl/photos/1dgN9iaNRVJkR3oj6

for the video, please subscribe our youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX2JNxAeKEcfTsR6yGf-D2w

Piazza Amedeo, Via del Parco Margherita, Italia
57 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: World Wide Geo Walk - Discover hidden gems Naples and Campania edition

Great effort by you @DanielaBP

Congratulations for your successful meetup.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

you're so kind @NareshDarji!

it has been a great day for me!

Level 9

Huge thanks to my Family In Italy 

Wonderful first Meetup @FernandaDesiderata

@DanielaBP you are amazing and a real hidden Gem of all LG Program , your Meetup is very very Nice as You 😉

Lucky @LucioV you discover the hidden Gems of Naples before Us 😉

😊🎉🎉😊🎉🎉

Level 5

@OSAMA Next you have to be with us!

we had so much fun!

mmm I'm not sure that @LucioV is so lucky as you think, Osama... he is my daughter's boyfriend... ahahah just kidding!

we all love #kudocouple

Level 8

@OSAMA don't miss the video!!!!

in the two in which I spoke I mentioned you twice! 

@FernandaDesiderata you don't know if @LucioV is lucky or not?! he is luckiest man in the world!!! 😉 

@AntonellaGr don't you think so?! 😉 🙂

Connect Moderator

Wow @DanielaBP, so exciting.

Thanks to show us the hidden beauty of Naples, a town with a lot of things to discover

Congratulations

Ermes

Level 10

Is @ErmesT bro missing here? 

You had a wonderful time there @DanielaBP. Its ur pleasure to know that your geo walk was successful.

@OSAMA must be happy a lot like me. 🙂

Congratulations for successful completion of event.

Level 8

Thank you very much, indeed, my Elder @ErmesT I'll wait for you and my fata madrina to come here to me ❤️

Level 8

you're so kind @BishowvijayaP ❤️