BudionoS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - Must Try in Your City

@Golam come to India ,we will have some great foods. !

Level 8

Hi @Rasi

In Brazil, we love hot spicy food too.😊🇧🇷

Thank you for share. 😊

Best regards!

Level 10

Connect Moderator

Hi, @BudionoS 

This is our version!

Level 10

Thank you @OSAMA for taking care to our WORLD WIDE FOOD CRAWL ME-UP post and reply every single reply from our fellas who wants to participate and appreciate as well

@TraciC thank you so much for making this post featured for several days and approving every meet-up as well. very appreciate it 😉

@BishowvijayaP @AgoesSantosa  @LucioV @HelloSamsonR @NarenChandra @AkmalB @AlejandraMaria @IndiaC

I'm sorry for late reply your reply, my friends from around the world, because I just returned home after couple days in the middle of Borneo's / Kalimantan Island's jungle with very limited internet connection. 

Now I'm back and ready to start the party here! let's go food let's go food let's go food...

Level 10

I'm sorry for late reply your reply, my friends from around the world, because I just returned home after couple days in the middle of Borneo jungle with very limited internet connection. 

Now I'm back and ready to start the party here! let's go food let's go food let's go food...  mention me once your meet-up approved by Googlers / moderators. Thank you 😉

@Henry_A @Briggs @aldhiansyah @ThanulakshanS @NareshDarji @RadicalRaquel @Miguelfqmg @KarenVChin @Osaka78forTRUMP @Christine_T

Level 10

I'm sorry for late reply your reply, my friends from around the world, because I just returned home after couple days in the middle of Borneo jungle with very limited internet connection. 

Now I'm back and ready to start the party here! let's go food let's go food let's go food...  mention me once your meet-up approved by Googlers / moderators. Thank you 😉

@Sariga @HiroyukiTakisawa (thanks for translating, bro!) @ShafiulB (I also agree with Osama's advice, go!) @KAbhishek @HarishChandra @DavidTito @herdiarisaputro @MutiahA (let's do it once again in December) @OnyedikaBenjaminJ @Haruki 

Level 10

Now I'm back and ready to start the party here! let's go food let's go food let's go food...  mention me once your meet-up approved by Googlers / moderators. Thank you 😉

@AtmaR @Rasi @Golam @RohithaF @babulmir @CesarRodriguez @BK_GAJENDRA @StephenAbraham 

@AradhanaB thank you. every meet-up host will share their photos (and videos, I hope) and I will make a global recap as well 🙂

Level 10

Hi @BudionoS this is our meet up 

Managed by Stephen Abraham, approved already. Here we are....

@StephenAbraham wrote:

@BudionoS This is our Malaysia Worldwide Food Crawl for Dec 16, 2017.

@Nabeel-Khan@AkmalB@PavelSarwar@Shirni@Gini@Haseeb,

Event Page

https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/malaysia-ww-food-crawl-dec17

Meet Up Post Page

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Let-s-Meet-Up/Malaysia-WW-Food-Crawl-Dec17/m-p/542613#M40149