Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

World Wide Food Crawl Iwate

World Wide Food Crawl Iwate

Hittsumi-tei

18 Chiwari-65 Kurokawa, Morioka-shi, Iwate-ken 020-0402, Japan

December 16, 2017 @ 13:00 (JST)

岩手の美味しいものを紹介しましょう!今回のIWATE LOCAL WALKは世界の様々な地域とのコラボイベント、World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Upに参加します。 このイベントでは岩手で有名な3大麺ではなく、あえてひっつみ、そばなどを紹介していきたいと思います。もちろん提案も受け付けますので、何かあればお気軽にご連絡下さい。 持ち物はスマホがあればOK。食事代は各自負担になります。2軒目以降は同行しなくても構いません。 現地集合となりますが、移動手段のない方がいれば車にのせていくこともできますので連絡してください。 みなさんのご参加、お待ちしております! ▶当日の動き(予定) 13:00 ひっつみ亭 14:30 喫茶店(未定) 16:00 解散 ----English version----- Let's introduce the foods in Iwate, Japan! This is a collaborate event with World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up. This time, I wanna present some foods that are not famous foods "Sandaimen (Three famous noodles)" in Iwate. For example, Soba, Hittsumi etc. Of course I can hear your opinion as well. If you have a good idea, tell me anytime. You need to have your smartphone and the money for your lunch and dessert. And if you can't to go to the place, we'll bring you to there by our cars. Tell me as soon as possible. I'm waiting for you to join us! Schedule 13:00 Gather at Hittsumitei in Yahaba and enjoy lunch 14:30 Move to a cafe(not decides yet) 16:00 Finish

RSVP here

45 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: World Wide Food Crawl Iwate

文章を再掲載し、情報を追記します。

IMG_20171115_121438.jpgIMG_20170915_122154.jpgIMG_20170915_122136.jpg

岩手の美味しいものを紹介しましょう!今回のIWATE LOCAL WALKは世界の様々な地域とのコラボイベント、World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Upに参加します。

このイベントでは岩手で有名な3大麺ではなく、あえてひっつみ、そばなどを紹介していきたいと思います。もちろん提案も受け付けますので、何かあればお気軽にご連絡下さい。

持ち物はスマホがあればOK。食事代は各自負担になります。2軒目以降は同行しなくても構いません。
現地集合となりますが、移動手段のない方がいれば車にのせていくこともできますので連絡してください。
みなさんのご参加、お待ちしております!

当日の動き(予定)

• 13:00 ひっつみ亭
  • 14:30 喫茶店(未定)
  • 16:00 解散

----English version-----

Let's introduce the foods in Iwate, Japan! This is a collaborate event with World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up.

This time, I wanna present some foods that are not famous foods "Sandaimen (Three famous noodles)" in Iwate. For example, Soba, Hittsumi etc.
Of course I can hear your opinion as well. If you have a good idea, tell me anytime.

You need to have your smartphone and the money for your lunch and dessert. And if you can't to go to the place, we'll bring you to there by our cars. Tell me as soon as possible.

I'm waiting for you to join us!

Schedule

• 13:00 Gather at Hittsumitei in Yahaba and enjoy lunch
  • 14:30 Move to a cafe(not decides yet)
  • 16:00 Finish
Level 9

Yummy yummy Japan wooow 

@HiroyukiTakisawa 👍👌😁😁

@BudionoS :-)))))

Connect Moderator

現在、喫茶店はmi・cafeさんで検討しています。

当日営業していることは確認済みですが、席の予約ができません。

他の候補、行ってみたい店、もっと岩手らしい店などあれば是非ご紹介ください。

IMG_20170613_121611.jpgIMG_20170613_121625.jpg

IMG_20170613_122615.jpgIMG_20170613_122632.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

@HiroyukiTakisawa This is an amazing idea and would love to join.   When will this event be held?  And, isn't oyster season now?  I would like to add an oyster and sake into this soba event!   Iwate is very famous for oysters.  If you give a specific date I can go there, no problem.  

Thanks in advance.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@HiroyukiTakisawa  December 16th is my last day of work...Could you change this date before reservations fill up?  17th would be perfect.  Or, any other saturday...

Connect Moderator

Hi, @Anonymous

You are well informed about Oyster around Tohoku. Yes, you're right!

Of course I know some awesome Sashimi shop in Iwate. I'll very welcome you 😉

Unfortunately I can't change the date because I can't edit activated event information.

However, instead of it, I can hold a extra event at 17th again and I'll add the report as our Food Crawl.

If you can do that, tell me as soon as possible.

By the way, do you need Onsen information of Iwate?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @HiroyukiTakisawa and thank you for responding.   Sunday and Monday 17th and 18th are my holidays, so if we could meet then that would be great. 

I am definitely interested in the 3 soba style tour, and the oysters with sake!   I know it is snowing up there, and as for onsen information I don't need it, unless it

is a day-use onsen.  

Thank you in advance.  

Connect Moderator

@Anonymous

I understand. I search a shop for Oyster and Sake 🙂

I'll write down here again later.

I think 3 soba style tour is very hard because one of them is not meal, it is competition. 

You may explode by soba...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@HiroyukiTakisawa you mean 'wanko'soba competition?  I have tried that before...   🙂   I can skip that one....