Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

World Wide Food Crawl Iwate 2

World Wide Food Crawl Iwate 2

Oninote

16-1 Uchimaru, Morioka-shi, Iwate-ken 020-0023, Japan

December 17, 2017 @ 18:00 (JST)

岩手の美味しいものを紹介するしましょう!今回のIWATE LOCAL WALKは世界の様々な地域とのコラボイベント、World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Upに参加します。 16日に開催されるWorld Wide Food Crawl Iwateの夜編となるこのAct.2では、三陸の美味しい牡蠣と岩手のお酒を紹介します。 持ち物はスマホがあればOK。食事代は原則割り勘になりますが、お酒を飲まない人には配慮させていただきます。集合は現地でとなります。 みなさんのご参加、お待ちしております! ----English version----- Let's introduce the foods in Iwate, Japan! This is a collaborate event with World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up. This is an night version of World Wide Food Crawl Iwate on 16th Dec. In Act 2, we present oyster of Sanriku, Iwate and Sake. You need to have your smartphone and the money for your meal. I'm waiting for you to join us again!

RSVP here

24 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: World Wide Food Crawl Iwate 2

文章を再掲載し、情報を追記します。

IMG_20171113_202058.jpg

岩手の美味しいものを紹介するしましょう!

今回のIWATE LOCAL WALKは世界の様々な地域とのコラボイベント、World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Upに参加します。

16日に開催されるWorld Wide Food Crawl Iwateの夜編となるこのAct.2では、三陸の美味しい牡蠣と岩手のお酒を紹介します。

持ち物はスマホがあればOK。食事代は原則割り勘になりますが、お酒を飲まない人には配慮させていただきます。

会場は「鬼の手」さん。 みなさんのご参加、お待ちしております!

----English version-----

Let's introduce the foods in Iwate, Japan! This is a collaborate event with World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up.

This is an night version of World Wide Food Crawl Iwate on 16th Dec.

In Act 2, we present oyster of Sanriku, Iwate and Sake. You need to have your smartphone and the money for your meal.

I'm waiting for you to join us again!

Level 10

Great move, @HiroyukiTakisawa. Your photo looks great. Delicious oysters. We will come help you spread the word soon. 🙂 How far, do you think, will Japan Local Guides travel for oysters that good? Kind regards from Osaka78

Connect Moderator

Thank you @Osaka78forTRUMP !

At least, @Anonymous is going to attend from Kanagawa, near Tokyo.

I think around Tohoku region is best. Around Kanto and Hokkaido region is better. Other places are very hard.

I'll welcome people from anywhere of course!!! 😄

Level 10

Kudos, @Anonymous 🙂 Kind regards from Osaka78

@HiroyukiTakisawa wrote:

Thank you @Osaka78forTRUMP !

At least, @Anonymous is going to attend from Kanagawa, near Tokyo.

I think around Tohoku region is best. Around Kanto and Hokkaido region is better. Other places are very hard.

I'll welcome people from anywhere of course!!! 😄

Level 10

Dear @grupside @Atsukot @YumiSapporo @Takehiro @sandouraku758 @KOBAYASHI_Jun @tarouakan @Anonymous @倉屋敷 @backy0175L, hope all's well. World Wide Food Crawl Iwate 2 is on the calendar for Japan Local Guides. You're all welcome and invited to join in. Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 10

Dear @JackMarks @2kokumai @紫の雨蛙 @besscosv @tochiai, hope all's well. World Wide Food Crawl Iwate 2 is 17 December for Japan Local Guides. You're all welcome to join in and help spread the word. Kind regards from Osaka78

Connect Moderator

Hi, @Anonymous !

Are you still coming on Sunday? We are looking forward to see you!

If you can't to attend this even, tell me 🙂

Level 10

Dear @kunnummalgafoor @jakebern @AM0820 @Shakti_PC @future250 @dmizer @NellyV @JeanJP @EricX @kouhhei, hope all's well. World Wide Food Crawl Iwate 2 is on for World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - Must Try in Your City. All welcome. You're invited to join in the fun. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here

Level 10

Dear @anera_1133 @Anonymous @fumiob @Akhisa-KOBE @CameLike, hope all's well. World Wide Food Crawl Iwate 2 is on for World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - Must Try in Your City. All welcome. You're invited to join in the fun. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here