MuhannadK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: World Wide Food Crawl - Dallas

Dear @MonicaP @HayaM @johnanderson @JenniferM, hope all's well. World Wide Food Crawl - Dallas is on together with World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - Must Try in Your City. All welcome. You're invited to join in the fun. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here

Level 9

Hi Alex , 

I am now just in short visit to Dallas and couldn't explore the place as I wash, we might need a support form Dallas local guides for advise  🖐 

Tomorrow afternoon moving to Houston ,  untill then if you get any chance for a cup of tea🍵, let me know 👍

Level 9

Good morning Dallas Local Guides, 

Our meet up 🌯🍝 🍜  🌮 🍵 will be today at 15:00 , looking to see you there 👍

Level 9

Many thanks for those who attend the meetup, and thanks for those who called and apologized for not being able to come 

Will be sharing the recap shortly 🙂 

Cheers 

Connect Moderator

Thank you @BudionoS. It was not a super hit meetup, but it was a great time. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I hope @MuhannadK will post his recap soon (if he hasn't already). 🙂

Level 9

Hello, 

The REACP is ready here https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Let-s-Meet-Up/RECAP-World-Wide-Food-Crawl-Meet-Up-Dallas-TX/td...

and I am in agreement with Sonia, its not super meet up but for me I really enjoy to be part of team work, even if will call for a meetup for a cup of Tea, you are guys incredible and to be one team is great achievement for sure in addition to meet local guides and I was lucky that Sonia joined this meet up as well 

Cheers, 

Level 10

Dear @MuhannadK, hope all's well. Link was giving error for us, in case same for you, try here for [RECAP] World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up Dallas, TX. Merry Christmas and kind regards from Osaka78

@MuhannadK wrote:

Hello, 

The REACP is ready here https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Let-s-Meet-Up/RECAP-World-Wide-Food-Crawl-Meet-Up-Dallas-TX/td...

and I am in agreement with Sonia, its not super meet up but for me I really enjoy to be part of team work, even if will call for a meetup for a cup of Tea, you are guys incredible and to be one team is great achievement for sure in addition to meet local guides and I was lucky that Sonia joined this meet up as well 

Cheers,