aashishvanand's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: World Wide Food Crawl Chennai

Hair @aashishvanand wishing a happy meetup👍 , I heard about the famous murugan idle shop from my friend . I also interested to visit murugan idle shop once

Level 7

Hey Guys,
Local Guide StickersLocal Guide Stickers

Just got these Stickers ready for tomorrow's Meet-Up.
Looking forward to meeting you guys.
Best,
Avinash

Level 6

Just saw the event last night. Pumped up for the first meet up.  🙂

Level 6

Actually where are you guys ? Me and another guy is wandering around Eliot's beach searching for you. If anyone could help us out that'd be great. Share your location or use some hashtag on social media. 

Level 7

We just started the Food Crawl and waiting at Drunken Monkey, opp to Muragan Idly.

Check your private message for Avinash number

Level 7

We are waiting for you Raj Kumar, check your private message or call

<PHONE NUMBER REMOVED>

Level 7

Hello Chennai Local Guides,

We had great time in Chennai Food Crawl, unfortunately we couldn't meet ASHISH, but our co host Avinash gathered up in a nice way, we started our food Crawl from Drunken Monkey, and pass on some street food stalls, Goli, Spring potato and ended with My Kappi n cup.

It's nice to attend my first google local guide meet up, hope we all will take the Chennai Local Guides to the next level in future... IMG_20171217_195337.jpg

IMG_20171217_194017.jpg

Level 7

Hey @Manoj7,
The pictures are awesome!!
Best,
Avinash

Level 10

Thanks for your share, @Manoj7. Looking awesome, Chennai Local Guides. Kindest regards from Osaka78

@Manoj7 wrote:

Hello Chennai Local Guides,

We had great time in Chennai Food Crawl, unfortunately we couldn't meet ASHISH, but our co host Avinash gathered up in a nice way, we started our food Crawl from Drunken Monkey, and pass on some street food stalls, Goli, Spring potato and ended with My Kappi n cup.

It's nice to attend my first google local guide meet up, hope we all will take the Chennai Local Guides to the next level in future... IMG_20171217_195337.jpg

IMG_20171217_194017.jpg

Level 8

Wonderful initiative guys. Not able to make it up this time. Hope you had wonderful time.

Let us catch up again soon