HiroyukiTakisawa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: World Wide Cafe Walk in Your City to the world

@HiroyukiTakisawa In Tunisia like other middle eastern countries, We have the classic coffée (also called Turkish coffee: very finely grounded unfiltred coffee boiled in a small pot ) and the modern coffee (vaccum coffee). The filtred coffee is popular within smokers. The iced coffee is rare here.

We generally consume Turkish coffee bitter (less sugar and sometimes spiced with cardamom) because the coffee is served with sweets (especially with turkish delight)

Connect Moderator

Thank you for telling me @Moadh_AYARI 🙂

I like all of them.

I think Turkish coffee is interesting. After drinking coffee, we can do divination. Someday, I want to try it 🙂

Level 6

@HiroyukiTakisawa you can do your own Turkish coffee, it's simple. you may choose Arabica Coffee bean, which would be ground very finely. In a small pot you put 1 spoon of coffee and 3-4 spoons of water. put on hot heat until boiling then reduce the heat and keep it for a couple of minutes. And enjoy

Connect Moderator

Thank you @Moadh_AYARI!

Yes, I love also Turkish coffee and I can make it. But I can't perfectly do divination by myself 🙂 

P1260690.JPG

Level 6

@HiroyukiTakisawa, Have you enjoyed your coffee? in this kind of coffee, we search especially the bitterness. 

Connect Moderator

@Moadh_AYARI

Yes, of course.

I love coffee. Bitterness, sourness, sweetness, aroma, and unique arrange. I think all of them are wonderful charms of coffee:-) 

So, I drink and enjoy many kind of coffee.

By the way, my favorite way to make coffee is simple hand drip.

Level 9

I'm in. Let's do this

Connect Moderator

Welcome and thank you @Bilal_shaikh 🙂

Level 4

Awesome Hiroyuki! Pl share how can I tag along from Kolkata, India for #WWCafeWalk?

Level 7

@Anonymous wrote:

@HiroyukiTakisawa great idea about World Wide Cafe Walk, sure i will participated in this World Wide event from Gujranwala, Pakistan 

@Anonymous, I can't wait to read your recap and find out what kind of cafes they have in Pakistan!
I am so excited!