HiroyukiTakisawa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: World Wide Cafe Walk in Your City to the world

Oh wow @Moadh_AYARI that's a very nice place, and the traditional sweets look tasty! 🙂

Thanks for sharing it, I'd love to try them some day

@Moadh_AYARI  escribió:

@Justine2807@HiroyukiTakisawa@ValeriaA_, @Anonymous, @Christine_T, @AlejandraMaria,      Hello, this my contribution for today untill we plan a similar event in Tunisia too.

I can't go outside as the wind is so strong today ( i'm not heavy, i risked to be thrown away by winds, haha). So i choose to drink a cup of tea in the nearest archelogical site  (i added few leaves of mint, citrus and kiwi) and the result is simply magnificient. I finish with traditional sweet to boost my energy up.

traditional sweetstraditional sweetsTea, citrus , mint and KiwiTea, citrus , mint and KiwiA321.JPG

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 6

@ValeriaA_ , thanks for the comment. In fact, that ruin is an old roman palace (it's about 1800 years old). About the sweets, they don't look amazing only, but also so delicious. I hope that i could send few pieces to you.

Level 10

Oh I would love that @Moadh_AYARI! 🙂

@Moadh_AYARI  escribió:

@ValeriaA_ , thanks for the comment. In fact, that ruin is an old roman palace (it's about 1800 years old). About the sweets, they don't look amazing only, but also so delicious. I hope that i could send few pieces to you.

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 9

Thanks for sharing @HiroyukiTakisawa

Level 6

@ValeriaA_, Life is too short. You'll get the gift oneday.

Connect Moderator

@Anonymous

Sounds good! I'm waiting for your recap from now 🙂

Connect Moderator

Hi, @Justine2807

Yes, we are excited all of us! We will enjoy each other recaps. In addition it, I'm looking forward to finding the best drink and shop photos.

Connect Moderator

Thank you @AgoesSantosa 🙂

It's wonderful news! 

I love Indonesia coffee.  However, actually, I don't know Indonesia style coffee and famous teas yet.

Enjoy cafes!!

Connect Moderator

Hi, @Moadh_AYARI!

Welcome and thank you for your great news!

Actually, Tunisia coffee is made from fine grounded beans, right? Flavor, taste... I'm excited to know unknown 🙂

And your traditional sweets look interesting and pretty. 

Enjoy cafes!

Connect Moderator

You're welcome @AdnanSami70

I hope you can join us 🙂