HiroyukiTakisawa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: World Wide Cafe Walk in Your City to the world

Yes yes yes, yum, yum, yum, cakes, treats and healthy foods and all that comes along when we play the cafe song!! 

This will be a fun event, international cafe extraordinaire complete with Google Maps Photos and reviews too! 

Hahah.. is it a competitive Worldwide cafe walk to see who can visit the most cafes.... Or drink the most coffee... Or tea... Chai late please!! Or yes we can see who will have the most delicious yum cha!  Yum yum! This is going to be a super fun one!! June 8th to 10th 2018... Application on the way! Let's get official! Thank you all for being a part of the fun and arranging this special one! Worldwide Cafe walk 2018... The first of many! 

@Justine2807, always in the mood for a coffee or tea. But noncaffeinated for me right now. hahah
I'm excited to see all the food and drinks. It would be hard to choose a winner of the most delicious I think because I can already imagine everyone introducing such amazing food and drinks!

Level 7

I will join this Worldwide Cafe Walk, will reschedule and aiming the cafe near me at those day. Hope everything is OK.

@AgoesSantosa, fantastic news!
I can't wait to see what the cafes near you are like!
Let's have an amazing WW Cafe Walk together!

Level 7

I can't go outside as the wind is so strong today ( i'm not heavy, i risked to be thrown away by winds, haha). So i choose to drink a cup of tea in the nearest archelogical site  (i added few leaves of mint, citrus and kiwi) and the result is simply magnificient. I finish with traditional sweet to boost my energy up.

@Moadh_AYARI

Wow! You can have a coffee at an archeological site??? That sounds so unique and fun!

Those sweets also look so delicious. I want to eat them all!

Level 7

Hey @AdnanSami70!

Do you like to visit cafes?

@HiroyukiTakisawa and I visit our favorite cafes or sometimes new cafes almost every weekend.

I hope you can join us and introduce some cafes in your area. :))

Level 7

Connect Moderator

Hi, @anirban_dutta_!

Thank you for your interest!

At first, please read the first post of this article. And if this is your first meet-up, please check here 🙂

After your event is approved by Local Guides Team, please replay to this board. I'll check your meet-up. That time, I hope you advertise your meet-up on SNS using hashtags #LocalGuides and #WWCafeWalk.

If I mistake to understand your question's meaning, please tell me more details. I'll support you as much as possible.

Level 6

@Christine_T, the renovation of that archeological site had been stopped (i don't know the clear reason behind). In addition, the distance between our house and this site is less than 10 meters(believe it or not,hhhh).   These sweets taste so dolicious, they don't contain big amount of sugar. Maybe you come to tunisia to taste them or i'll send a box full of them oneday (who knows, haha).

Level 7

@Moadh_AYARI

I would love to go to Tunisia someday!
I have so many new places now that I can dream of visiting. :))

Level 6

@Christine_T, you're always welcome. Tunisia is worth to be visited

Level 8

@Christine_T Thank you for supporting on me. As @HiroyukiTakisawa want to know more about coffee in my country, I discussing with @Shafigh_Lontoh from Semarang and @Mangib from Cirebon and I in Pekalongan.

We will create the meet up and join each other in three days. 8th in Pekalongan host by me, 9th in Semarang host by Shafigh and 10th host by mangib. Hope all success.

@Christine_T wrote:

I will join this Worldwide Cafe Walk, will reschedule and aiming the cafe near me at those day. Hope everything is OK.

@AgoesSantosa, fantastic news!
I can't wait to see what the cafes near you are like!
Let's have an amazing WW Cafe Walk together!

From left to right Cirebon, Pekalongan and Semarang. mangib, me and Shafigh Lontoh.From left to right Cirebon, Pekalongan and Semarang. mangib, me and Shafigh Lontoh.