HiroyukiTakisawa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: World Wide Cafe Walk in Your City to the world

Don't mind it  @TorM! That is an option. 

If you enjoyed your meet-up, it is all, perfect!!! 🙂

Thank you for participating this meet-up!

Level 10

Here is my recap and video of the Worldwide Cafe Walk Sydney.

Once again, thank you for sharing this amazing idea of a meet-up! It was pretty fun.

Level 8

[RECAP] World Wide Cafe Walk in Barcelona

Hi there guys!! Our meet-up in Barcelona was a success. We could visit three cafes and try different types of coffee and we had a great time. Here is the RECAP in English and here in Spanish

Thanks again @HiroyukiTakisawa and @Christine_T for the great iniciative 😄

Best wishes from Barcelona

Level 7

@TorM

Don't worry! I am also very new to everything and wasn't very sure what I was doing.

Thank you so much for not only planning your meet-up but working hard to share it with us live like that.

And thank you for joining us in introducing cafes around the world!!! :))))

You are amazing!

Level 7

Re: [RECAP] World Wide Cafe Walk in Barcelona

Wow!

Amazing recaps @Briggs and @AnnaBcn!!

Both of your events look like so much fun!

Thank you for joining us in introducing cafes around the world!

Level 6

Re: [RECAP] World Wide Cafe Walk in Barcelona

Hi !

Nice conversation @AnnaBcn.

Good luck ;

Regards,

Thokchom DS

Level 10

So much fun for everyone!So much fun for everyone! Google My Maps of the Sydney Local Guides World Wide Cafe Walk MeetupGoogle My Maps of the Sydney Local Guides World Wide Cafe Walk Meetup

Google Maps Local Guides Connect World Wide Cafe Walk in Sydney AustraliaGoogle Maps Local Guides Connect World Wide Cafe Walk in Sydney Australia

Hi Everyone, 

Here is the link to The official organisers [RECAP] -World Wide Cafe Walk Sydney Australia.

Many thanks again to @HiroyukiTakisawa and @Christine_T plus also @AlejandraMaria , @HelloSamsonR , @BudionoS and always great @OSAMA for all being a wonderful part in making this event superb! 

We have many wonderful pictures, plus YouTube Live Streaming videos to share from all around the world. As follows:

* Here is the Google Maps Local Guides Connect video on YT via Hangouts we made in this event in the...

*Here is The other Google Photos Videos made for this event:

*Here is the Google Photos Album for the Google Maps Local Guides Connect World Wide Cafe Walk In Sy...

*Here is the Official Google Photos share album for the World Wide Cafe Walk made by Hiroyuki and Christine Takisawa. With all the international Cafe walks photos being added as well ;

The Cafe Walk Album link is on the Cafe walk album notification post on Connect. Here is that link:    

Here is the Cafe walk shared Google Photos album link:                                                                     

*Here is the Google Photos share album for the World Wide Cafe Walk for Sydney Australia;

Google Maps Local Guides Connect Sydney, Australia, Lagos Nigeria YouTube Live Streaming on Hangouts

*Here is the Google My Maps Plan

IMG_20180609_213602.jpgSydney Comes alive for the Vivid Show and Briggs Birthday!

Thank you all for joining in this Google Maps Local Guides Connect World Wide Cafe Walk fun! 

Here is the link to The official organisers [RECAP] -World Wide Cafe Walk Sydney Australia.

Connect Moderator

Thank you for sharing the nice recap @Justine2807!!!!!

Level 6

Hi @Justine2807

Excellent contribution ! Keep sharing and keep updating. Let's make Google maps and Connect live a better place for the Global Cummunity. 

Best of luck !

Regards,

Thokchom DS

Level 7

Thank you for sharing the recap, @Justine2807!

It was amazing to read everything.

Thank you so much for planning this event and joining in on the WW Cafe Walk.