Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

World Cultural Show - Cebu PH

World Cultural Show - Cebu PH

Cebu City

Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines

May 21, 2018 @ 06:00 (+08)

Discover the inner recesses of the Queen City of the South as we go exploring for the essence of Cebuano culture and diversity. Ready your cameras for this wild ride will be composed of a one-day cultural walk around Cebu(Specific Location still undecided).

RSVP here

Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
10 comments
Level 10

Re: World Cultural Show - Cebu PH

Dear @Xiuoluo, thank you so much for hosting the event. Wish you all the best. 🙂

Level 5

Love to join but I have another event to attend on this day. Looking forward for the next meet-up!

Loves to travel and want to share my experience to the people through sharing my pics in Google and helping them if they have questions about the places I've went into.
Level 6

Xiuoluo im from Lapu-Lapu City. please contact my number [REDACTED]

interessado kay ko sa event.

Former Google Contributor

Hi again @fjmicforce,

Please note that people who wish to contact you can use the Private Message feature here on Connect.

See you soon.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@Xiuoluo best of luck wait for see your meetup photos 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

Hello @Xiuoluo

*International Day of Culture* #Cebu #Philippines will be a world of culture within the +Google Local Guides .  #Worldwide #LocalGuidesConnect 

Thank you for taking the  time to showcase the #culture of your Cebu. It is going to be excellent when we join the fun with an interactive communications between the nation's.
#GoogleMaps
#LetsGuide  #OnGoogleMaps #InternatipnalDayOfCulture +Google Local Guides . +Google Maps 

Every country showing the Landmarks, music, food, clothing, art and so much more. Sharing our culture will be amazing to see. Have fun! 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Hello @Xiuoluo

* International Day of Culture * #Cebu #Philippines ay magiging isang mundo ng kultura sa loob ng + Local Local Guides. #Worldwide #LocalGuidesConnect

Salamat Photowalkyou sa paglalaan ng oras upang ipakita ang #culture ng iyong Cebu. Ito ay magiging mahusay kapag sumali kami sa kasiyahan na may isang interactive na komunikasyon sa pagitan ng bansa.
#Mapa ng Google
#LetsGuide #OnGoogleMaps #InternatipnalDayOfCulture + Google Local Guides. + Google Maps

Ang bawat bansa na nagpapakita ng Mga Landmark, musika, pagkain, damit, sining at marami pang iba. Pagbabahagi ng aming kultura.

Ang pagbabahagi ng aming kultura ay magiging kamangha-manghang upang makita. Magsaya ka!

Pinakamahusay na kagustuhan

Thank you #GoogleTranslate

@

Level 8

Hello. Where man exactly ta magkita? Kanang 1st time naku mo join/attend og meet up so excited ko. But 2 pm pa mo end akong class ana nga day so pwede moapas lang ko if asa mo? Ok ra? 

Level 8

Hi @Xiuoluo

Wishing you all the best for the upcoming meet-up.

Cheers

Level 6

Flory, dungan ta please, first time pud ni nako mo apil pero wala ko idea asa ni dapit mag abut. 

@flory wrote:

Hello. Where man exactly ta magkita? Kanang 1st time naku mo join/attend og meet up so excited ko. But 2 pm pa mo end akong class ana nga day so pwede moapas lang ko if asa mo? Ok ra?