PaulPavlinovich's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: What happens if no-one comes to my Meetup?

Great reading @PaulPavlinovich your words make me feel the situation, luckily I never happened to be alone during meetups but yet I can feel the pain of being alone especially when people click on 'attending' & didn't appear at all.

@SalmaanN bro you are a true inspiration for being a one man army, keep it up bro.

@ValeriaA_ & @santiagoirale you both are just amazing with what you have done during your first meetup, I wish you best of luck for your upcoming meetup.

Cheers

Level 8

Hi @PaulPavlinovich.

Really nice information 

Connect Moderator

Level 10

Thank you very much @Haseeb! I'm sure every meet up can be successful if one makes it be 🙂 

Haseeb ha escrito:

Great reading @PaulPavlinovich your words make me feel the situation, luckily I never happened to be alone during meetups but yet I can feel the pain of being alone especially when people click on 'attending' & didn't appear at all.

@SalmaanN bro you are a true inspiration for being a one man army, keep it up bro.

@ValeriaAumasque & @santiagoirale you both are just amazing with what you have done during your first meetup, I wish you best of luck for your upcoming meetup.

Cheers

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 8

I now learnt a new and one of the best qualities of a Local Guide is being fallible which I will try to acquire in me, @PaulPavlinovich. Thanks!

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Oh. Thank you so much, @Haseeb. That's very kind of you, bro! :))

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

@PaulPavlinovich  That is a huge inspiration, Paul! You will be surprised to know that,  I have not hosted a meet-up yet just because I used to think that only a local guide community can host meet-ups.  Another thing I was wrong about meet-up was, I thought to submit a meet-up I need to confirm a minimum number of attendees otherwise they would not approve my meet-up.

From Connect, I have learned that every local guide can host meet-ups.  Now, I am planning to host regular meet-ups. 

Connect with me: My blog, YouTubeFacebookInstagram

Connect Moderator

Absolutely @SaifIS go for it. I look forward to what you come up with 🙂

Level 9

@PaulPavlinovich Thank you.

Connect with me: My blog, YouTubeFacebookInstagram

Level 8