HelloJess's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: What are your tips for first-time meet-up hosts?

My first meet-up was in July, with the  THE WORLDWIDE MAP EDIT WALK  by @HelloSamsonR 

That´s the reason I like the World Wide Meet-ups, because we are in group and help each other and is easier to start.

Connect Moderator

Yes @AlejandraMaria

It was the first meetup hosted by me. Nice start, isn't it? 

@AlejandraMaria wrote:

@ErmesT , I didn´t know it was your firsts mee-ups...  You did it great!

And waiting for the Next one wine meet-up :))

Regards,

Alejandra.

Level 9

@LudwigGermany: Good luck with your meet up! Do post some photos and share your experiences with us after 🙂

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 6

Hi.

This is siva

If you all are ready to meet up please contact on mail

[REDACTED] 

I will arrange a meet up in Hyderabad and vishakapatnam (vizag)

Thank you

Level 3

life is short so enjoy each and every moment exploring new places with new peoples

Connect Moderator

Hi @rsiva

For your privacy please remove your email address from your post. We do not need it to contact you in Connect, we can use the Private Messaging System built in Connect 

Ermes 

Former Google Contributor

Re: What are your tips for first-time meet-up hosts?Just

Hi @rsiva and welcome to Connect,

Just so you know I redacted you email adresse from your post. Like @ErmesT already explained it to you, for security reasons we do not recommend sharing personal information publicly in Connect.

Since you are new you can start by going through Help Desk and Tips: Using Local Guides ConnectAs it suggests there are plenty of ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community. You can share photos and experiences, give feedback, meet and connect with other local guides. Sounds exciting, right? You can start by sharing a bit about yourself on this month's Introduce yourself topic, if you haven't already done it. Please make sure to check out the program rules and this post with tips on how to best participate and interact in this community.

If you have any questions, first search in the community as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Regards,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Actually I have no idea.l am new to google connect.

Level 5

Review his online profile and set everything in advance to avoid miscommunication and go ahead with plan B, C and D (i.e alternates) in mind and go ahead 

Level 5

Dear,

Thanks for tips.