HelloJess's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1
Level 1

Re: What are your tips for first-time meet-up hosts?

A kto to gospodarz????

Level 7

@HelloJess organising unofficial meetup's always hesitate a host user whether attendee may come to join or not because no one wants to waste his/her time for free. As virtually every one is connected, sharing & contributing  information having fun.

while this LG is a volunteer contribution program without any official authorization. User may think twice before attending any unofficial meetup's. 

What I think If some grants are made available for hosting unofficial meetup's  to make them successful,  interesting and secure for attendee with official co-ordination 

Connect Moderator

Hi @WilayatK Google to run official meetups from time to time and those generally have some munchies and sometimes an event to go with them. Unofficial meetups are just that, meetups run by volunteer Local Guides who want to have some fun with some like minded people. I've run heaps of them and while it can be interesting to get people to come along, money won't solve that problem. You may find you've suddenly got lots of friends because you've got something to give away or are providing some food but the moment that money is gone so are the friends.

Regards Paul

Level 6

Terima kasih atas bantuannya untuk membantu kami dalam pertemuan perdana dalam acara gogle guide 

Level 6

Iya terima kasih atas bantuannya untuk menyelenggarakan  acara perdana LOCALGUIDESCONNECT

Level 7

Hi @PaulPavlinovich I really appreciate your response 

Level 10
Level 10

hi guys ,

I am hosting my first ever meetup and thanks @PaulPavlinovich @HelloJess for these tips.

https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/ghaziabad-photo-walk

Thanks,

Shailesh Kumar

Level 8

Yes, I live in Bali. It'll be a pleasure to meeting new friends. Please do keep in touch. Thanks

Bali Local Guides contribute to give back to the community.
Level 6

Retina kasih 

Level 6

Terima kasih