AnuradhaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

What are your most memorable meetup photos?

We are participating the meetups and taking lots of photos. But there may be few photos you took that you would remember for a long time. I am going to share three photos. Can you share your most memorable photos taken during meetups? Please try your best to limit it to three. @IlankovanT @LucioV @ErmesT @MahabubMunna @DrShaunak @ShafiulB @TraciC @SalmaanN @HelloJess @PaulPavlinovich

1) The smiles of kids when they saw the books we donated to Kahapathvilagama School library on Google Loca Guide Volunteer Day 2016 at Anuradhapura. Read the recap of the meetup.

These smiles will be on my mind for a longtimeThese smiles will be on my mind for a longtime

2) The group photo of the first meetup I participated at the Independence Square at Colombo. Read the recap post.

First Sri Lanka Google Local Guides Meetup(unofficial)First Sri Lanka Google Local Guides Meetup(unofficial)

3) The group photo took at the Kottawa Expressway Entrance of the Sri Lanka Local Guides Road Trip. You can read about Six Local Guides, three meetups, two nights and three days, 718 .6 kms on wheels

IMG_20170316_182806.jpg

Sri Lanka
15 comments
Level 9

Re: What are your most memorable meetup photos?

Level 10

@IlankovanT Oh only one photo. Come on... you have hosted lots of meetups. This one I took at the meetup hosted at Anuradhapura when you met a friend.

DSC_0111.jpg

Level 10

Serial wise add picture 

1. it's Local guides History First Unofficial Meet up and open first Unofficial Community in Local Guides Platform

2. migratory Birds watching and local food testing meetup

3. Local guides day celebration 

Hope @AnuradhaP you like this 

march 7,2015march 7,2015

18517928_1793009724046178_8390985389046627758_o.jpg

18556770_1793010234046127_3625527067245770487_o.jpg

Mahabub Hasan
Level 9

@AnuradhaP that is one of my favourite photographs too 🙂

Connect Moderator

@AnuradhaP Hi its my favorite post about Meet ups.

I also share some of my special photos of my meet ups.

01 Volunteer Day 2016 - Donate winter clothes to the needy.  Read in Details 

We donated Winter cloths for the Needy People ..

Local Guides Volunteer Day Celebration 10 Dec,2016Local Guides Volunteer Day Celebration 10 Dec,2016

It was one of memorable moments .

Read in Details  Volunteer Day 2016 - Donate winter clothes to the needy. 

02 Meet up at Fun town Comilla.  Read in Details 

FB_IMG_1487617042332.jpg

Thats meet up was full of fun with lots of new members really enjoyable

Read in Details Meet up at Fun town Comilla.  

03 36 walk Comilla,  Read in Details 

IMG_5938 copy.jpg

Read in Details 36 walk Comilla,  

Happy Guiding ...............

Level 10

Nice thread! I will try!

Me, Virginia and Valerio at the #36 photowalk in RomeMe, Virginia and Valerio at the #36 photowalk in Rome

Il vincitore del map challengeIl vincitore del map challenge

Local Guides in NorciaLocal Guides in Norcia

Level 8

Hi @AnuradhaP..

As you said, i am going to share the top three memorable photos..

The top most memorable meetup for me is the Local Guides knowledge sharing session.. Although, conducting a local guides meetup is an unique experience, the knowledge sharing session was a remarkable experience..The top most memorable meetup for me is the Local Guides knowledge sharing session.. Although, conducting a local guides meetup is an unique experience, the knowledge sharing session was a remarkable experience..

You can check out the recap post here, Local Guides knowledge sharing session by Vellore Local Guides..

The recently conducted Photo walk at Robinson Lake, i love this meetup because it helps in making enthusiastic local guides in my place..The recently conducted Photo walk at Robinson Lake, i love this meetup because it helps in making enthusiastic local guides in my place..

You can check out this recap post here, Photo walk at Robinson Lake..

Last but not least, the first ever local guides photo walk meet up in Vellore Fort.. I got to learn a lot many things right from that meetup..Last but not least, the first ever local guides photo walk meet up in Vellore Fort.. I got to learn a lot many things right from that meetup..

You can check the recap post here, Photo walk meetup at Vellore Fort..

Thanks for refreshing my memories, @AnuradhaP.. I also enjoyed a lot seeing memorable photos shared by @IlankovanT@ShafiulB@LucioV@MahabubMunna and you.. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

@IlankovanT Thank for sharing phots.

Level 10

@SalmaanN Thank you for participating and nice photos. Please tag your friends to share their photos.