Mubiesam's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Welcome to visit 29th Summer Universiade in Taipei

Hi, My name is Samuel Lin, the moderator of Taiwan Local Guide Community. With the coming 2017 29th Summer Universiade Taipei, I would like to invite you to visit Taiwan. Of course, we will be your local guide, so you will see the best part of Taiwan as a local guy.

http://2017.taipei/bin/home.php?Lang=en

Taipei, Taiwan
7 comments
Level 10

Re: Welcome to visit 29th Summer Universiade in Taipei

Sounds very interesting. What dates are you planning to host this event and which location. Would be nice to go round street food hunting in Taiwan.

Level 8

Welcome, it will take place in many locations of Taipei, from August 19~30, 2017.

Yes, the food in Taiwan is excellent, try it yourself...

Level 8

hi, my name is Dinnu. I am a local guide from Indonesia. Since last year until next year, i will study in Taiwan, because of this reason i stop for a while give an review and contribution in INdonesia and start giving an cotribution for Taipei. I heard that taiwan also have a great LG, if I can join with Taiwan local guide group discussion during my study in Taiwan? Many thanks

| Indonesia Local Guides | SVTP | Work-Study-Holiday | Yogyakarta Local Guides | Nunukan Local Guides | Jakarta Local Guides |
Connect Moderator

@Mubiesam wow!!

Really amazing welcome video ... 

You are most welcome Dhaka,Bangladesh too!!

Level 8

Hi Dinnu,

You are more than welcome to join Taiwan LG, enjoy your stay with us, you will have fruitful memories in your life.

Sam

Level 5

I m a local guide from Kaohsiung,Taiwan
Its so warm that watching the video about Taiwan in this community
If you want know more about Taiwan,you can see this video
this song named heartbeat of Taiwan

a lot of scenery in the film ,with en subtitle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTHSqTMUQBY
welcome to visit Taiwan

Level 8

Another video just released, presented with sports, modern Taipei and its traditions...