Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

WWMap Edit V2: Lagos

WWMap Edit V2: Lagos

Falomo Roundabout

Falomo Roundabout, Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria

July 22, 2018 @ 13:00 (WAT)

#LocalGuides all over the world are ready for another edition of the #WWmapeditwalkV2 Join in to become part of this global event to make an impact in your community and beyond. Theme for this year is Uncover The Missing Information. lets take a walk along the favourite AWOLOWO way IKOYI Lagos and see how we can improve the quality of the information on map by providing the missing information on the businesses and places around. this is another chance for you to meet with other local guides and share your experiences also to learn from one another. Another part is to add more to your points. We start from Falomo roundabout and finish at Freshly Ground Coffee Grab your phones fully charged and all necessary gadgets that you have and come out... Because of the weather that can not be predicted come dress in simple and smart dress also put aside an umbrella in case.. BONUS Of the Day: FREE WiFi throughout the meet up will be provided.. Lagos Lets go and make that positive impact...

RSVP here

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

7 comments
Level 10

Re: WWMap Edit V2: Lagos

Congratulations @Sagir your Meetup is live. Looking forward to uncovering the missing information in Ikoyi, Am sure it will be fun 🙂

Connect Moderator

Best of luck bro @Sagir

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Best of luck for your meetup @Sagir

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 10

@Sagir I wish you all the best for your meet-up! 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Connect Moderator

thanks for your kind wishes @NareshDarji @ValeriaA_ @AmbrishVarshney @HelloSamsonR

kind regards

Sagir

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 10

Awesome Sagir 🙂

Connect Moderator

@Osaka78forTRUMP wrote:

Awesome Sagir 🙂

Thanks @Osaka78forTRUMP

You can check out the recap Here