Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

WWGWS2-Meet at Aquarium of Bay

WWGWS2-Meet at Aquarium of Bay

Aquarium of the Bay

PIER 39 The Embarcadero &, Beach St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA

October 16, 2018 @ 08:30 (PDT)

Hi all! I am conducting a Local Guides meetup with respect to Worldwide Geo Walk meetup by Local Guide, Osama from Jordan. As I am attending Connect Live 2018, I will be available in San Francisco on 16th and I am conducting this meetup. Let's meet up at Aquarium of Bay, San Francisco between 8.30AM and 9.30AM on 16th Oct 2018. The meetup attendees has to get their entry fees of Aquarium of Bay. During this meetup, we will take lots of photos of places we visit and write reviews and add missing information to Google Maps. We will also share our thoughts about Local Guides Program and our individual experiences being a Local Guide with each other. Can't wait to meet you all in person in the meetup. Thank you all! 🙂

RSVP here

Vellore Local Guides
PIER 39 The Embarcadero &, Beach St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
4 comments
Google Moderator

Re: WWGWS2-Meet at Aquarium of Bay

Hi @SalmaanN,

This sounds like a fun meet-up! Good luck and make sure to share your recap with us later. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Hi @SalmaanN

Hooray! Many Congratulations Salmaan! I am so happy for you to be at #ConnectLive2018 and get to have your WWGWS2-Meet at Aquarium of Bay San Francisco! 

Very exciting and interesting for everyone there to join the Google Maps Local Guides Connect Worldwide #FriendsForever Geo walk. Thank you for sharing this with us! 

Reshared in Google +  Here

Here and here

Checkit out and share more from here and there is always fun! 

Best wishes for all the wonderful talented Connect Live 2018 attendees there! Enjoy! 

Love and friendship always

@Justine2807

So much fun. Check it out! 

@PaulPavlinovich , @KarenVChin , @ErmesT , @PennyChristie , @ValeriaA_ , @BudionoS , @HiroyukiTakisawa 

Level 8

Hi @DeniGu.

It was indeed full of fun. And here is the Recap. Thanks.. :))

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Hi @Justine2807.

Your words means a lot to me. Thank you so much.. The meetup went wonderful. And here is the Recap. Thanks for your continuous support and encouragement! 🙂

Vellore Local Guides