Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

WW PhotoWalk: The Beauty of BH

WW PhotoWalk: The Beauty of BH

Pope's Square

Av. Agulhas Negras, s/n - Mangabeiras, Belo Horizonte - MG, 30210-320, Brazil

February 24, 2018 @ 16:00 (-03)

Olá todxs! Nesse final de semana (24 e 25 de fev) acontecerá a caminhada fotográfica dos Local Guides ao redor do mundo e BH não ficará de fora! A ideia é mostrarmos a beleza de nossa cidade para o mundo, então pensei em começarmos na praça do Papa, pois o clima lá é bem agradável e tem uma bela vista. Após isso, descermos a Afonso Pena, passando pela praça Tiradentes e Palácio das Artes, até chegarmos em algum ponto do centro para comermos/bebermos algo. Caso dê tempo, podemos dar uma passada no Parque Municipal também. Bom, é isso. Conto com a presença de todxs! Até Breve!

RSVP here

Av. Agulhas Negras, s/n - Mangabeiras, Belo Horizonte - MG, 30210-320, Brazil
9 comments
Level 9

Re: WW PhotoWalk: The Beauty of BH

Wooow wooow @SarahKa 😀😁😀

Waiting Waiting to see the beauty of your City BH 😀😁

@AlejandraMaria , @Osaka78forTRUMP @HelloSamsonR 😊😀

Level 9

Hi @SarahKa,

Have a nice time on this fantastic meet-up at Belo Horizonte!

We are preparing the Recap of Recaps Video 😊

It would be great if you will record yourself in your Meet-Up (or anywhere if it is not possible) and say  something like "Hello I am/we are (name of participants or community) from  City, Country and Continent" and upload the video  (later, when you can but before 1st of March) to  this share album  plus  a maximum of 10 photos of your city (the ones you will make in the Meet-Up) and we will Showcase the Beauty of your City in a collaborative video with the rest ones participating in this World Wide Photo Walk. 

I use a basic editor and 360º pics don´t work good… standars ones are better.

if you think 10 aren't enough you can upload  collages or animations as the ones made with google photos, but maximun upload 10 (sorry :)) plus the video.

Let´s do this together.

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 10

Hi @SarahKa

So happy to see the beauty of your city Mangabeiras, Belo Horizonte shared in The Worldwide Photowalk to Showcase your city to the world! This is going to be such a fun weekend! We will all be taking lots of pictures and having lots of fun! So cool w3e get to share the fun with Google Maps Local Guides Brazil

Thank you!

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Oi @SarahKa

Tão feliz por ver a beleza da sua cidade Mangabeiras, Belo Horizonte, compartilhado em The Worldwide Photowalk para mostrar sua cidade ao mundo! Este será um fim de semana divertido! Nós iremos tomar muitas fotos e ter muita diversão! Tão legal para compartilhar a diversão com os Guias locais do Google Maps Brasil. Muito obrigado ao Google Tradutor
Obrigado!
  Muitas felicidades
@JustineOBrien

Level 9

Thank you very much  @OSAMA for tagging me :))

Added to the list,

Good Morning from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

@OSAMA wrote:

Wooow wooow @SarahKa 😀😁😀

Waiting Waiting to see the beauty of your City BH 😀😁

@AlejandraMaria , @Osaka78forTRUMP @HelloSamsonR 😊😀

Level 10

Great to see you joining in for Brazil Local Guides, @SarahKa. Kudos and kind regards from Osaka78 🙂

Level 9

Thanks a lot @Osaka78forTRUMP@AlejandraMaria@Justine2807 and @OSAMA ! How I said before, these months was raining a lot and every weekend wich people could go together, weither doesn't help =( 

But I'm trying to organize other one, even if late to that hehehe

Always good talk to everyone !

Level 10

Yes, @SarahKa, this month Paul Pavlinovich is hosting everyone for The "36" Walk, the original inspiration for HelloSamson's World Wide Map Edit Walk. It's going to be fun. Kind regards from Osaka78 🙂

@SarahKawrote:

@Thanks a lot @...! How I said before, these months was raining a lot and every weekend wich people could go together, weither doesn't help =( 

But I'm trying to organize other one, even if late to that hehehe

Always good talk to everyone !

Level 9

Nice @Osaka78forTRUMP 😃 good to know. I'll keep in touch with you guys to know news.

See ya!

Level 10

That's awesome, @SarahKa. 🙂

@SarahKawrote:

Nice @Osaka78forTRUMP 😃 good to know. I'll keep in touch with you guys to know news.

See ya!