Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: WW Photo Walk in Gujranwala

Yes, @Anonymous, you can search for locations on Connect, as in: Tip: How do I search the Connect Community? Kind regards from Osaka78 🙂

@Anonymous wrote:

@Osaka78forTRUMP that's great but still i am unable to understand that how can i find Local Guides nearby in our area, can you tell me any link?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Osaka78forTRUMP thank you very much for such great related informations

Level 10

Thanks, @Anonymous. It's great you're working out how to spread the word on Connect. Kindest regards from Osaka78 🙂

@Anonymous wrote:

@Osaka78forTRUMP thank you very much for such great related informations

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Osaka78forTRUMP you always welcome, best wishes for you and for all Local Guides, Good Morning from Pakistan 🇵🇰

Level 10

Dear @Anonymous I wish you good luck for this initiative. I am based in Karachi and won't be able to join you on this exciting photo walk

Anonymous
Not applicable

@F-Rathore nice to hear from you, it's ok, yes i can understand, you can arrange Meet-Up there as well, here are some Local Guides from Karachi, Pakistan @Haseeb @MoazzamK @Bilal_shaikh @Anonymous

Have a great day

Regards

Ata Ur Rehman

Level 9

Nice to know you brother @F-Rathore

Level 8

Hi @Anonymous.

So great to know that you are joining Worldwide meetup from Pakistan. Looking forward for the beautiful photos of Ghakhar. Can't wait to read the Recap story of this amazing meetup, bro. 

Regards,

Salmaan

Vellore Local Guides
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @Haseeb great, keep connected with other Local Guides and thanks @SalmaanN for your kind words, sure i am also waiting for the 25th Feb 😊

Level 8

You are most welcome, @Anonymous bro.. :))

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks @Haseeb great, keep connected with other Local Guides and thanks @SalmaanN for your kind words, sure i am also waiting for the 25th Feb 😊

Vellore Local Guides