Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WW Photo Walk in Gujranwala

@AlejandraMaria thank you very much to highlight my Meet-Up in your great Meet-Up lists, i am always thankful to you for your great supervision 😊

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Haseeb bro thank you very much, actually i have also inspired from your successfull Meet-Ups in Malaysia, Dubai and Pakistan, have a great time

Level 10

awesome @Anonymous I hope all of our meet up can run smoothly and successfull..

Level 8

@Anonymous will do bro 

@Anonymous wrote:

@DavidTito yes sure will tag you and you also don't forget to tag me in your great RECAP

Level 10

Dear @SalmanBhutta @Taqaddus @SuzanAndria @AQ @ZeeshanGill @MuhammadS @ArslanA @ImranB @sheikhjalil1950 @Badar_Munir, hope all's well. WW Photo Walk in Gujranwala is on for Pakistan Local Guides for World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World. You're welcome and invited to join in. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Osaka78forTRUMP thank you for such a great motivation and share my Gujranwala Local Guides Photo Walk Meet-Up and tag to other Pakistani Local Guides

Level 10

Yes, you're welcome, @Anonymous. One week to go, getting exciting now 🙂 Thanks and kind regards from Osaka78

@Anonymous wrote:

@Osaka78forTRUMP thank you for such a great motivation and share my Gujranwala Local Guides Photo Walk Meet-Up and tag to other Pakistani Local Guides

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Osaka78forTRUMP where are you from and how you know these Local Guides from Pakistan 🇵🇰?

Level 10

Yes, @Anonymous, we're in beautiful Busselton, Western Australia. If you want to search for Local Guides nearby, you can search Connect for your city or country. We love helping spread the word for the World Wide meet-ups and make an effort to invite Local Guides who haven't been invited yet. It's a nice way to help improve Maps and contribute to the Local Guides community. Thanks again and kind regards from Osaka78

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Osaka78forTRUMP that's great but still i am unable to understand that how can i find Local Guides nearby in our area, can you tell me any link?