Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WW Photo Walk in Gujranwala

Hi Gujranwala Local Guides @ZainNawaz @ZPHS come and join us

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sariga @badaib @SumaiyaZafrin give some expert suggestions and ideas for this Meet-up

Level 9

@Anonymous

Feel free and create a Collaborate album so that all the photos will be at one place . 

Have some stickers printed . 

Some logo  badge etc from the template google have provided .

Share the location to map so that people can explore the possibility of location sharing . 

Educate 

the information like trip process sharing 

People will come to learn new things . 

Google translate , Google Doc Voice typing feature etc is not known to every one 

Best of luck

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/21203/page/1#
Level 10

All the best!! @Anonymous. I remember Ghakhar mandi is famous for floor mats. I usually find these floor mats in our All India Industrial Exhibition (AIIE)

@Anonymous wrote:

WW Photo Walk in Gujranwala

Ghakhar

Ghakhar, Pakistan

@February 25, 2018 @ 13:00 (PKT)

Making a long chain of Local Guides World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Ups, we are going to arrange a Photo Walk Meet-Up in Ghakhar, Gujranwala, all attendees are requested to join us at Paradise Pizza Restaurant Ghakhar Pin Point https://goo.gl/nPAVHn at sharp 1:00pm, Up to 1:30pm there will be introduction and Photo Walk plan then the rest time will be specified for Photo Shots/Photo Walk to showcase the beauty of Ghakhar City, Don't forget to bring fully charged smartphones/Cameras/DSLRs along with power banks

RSVP here

Anonymous
Not applicable

That's great @Sariga very useful points

Anonymous
Not applicable

@FazeelUsmani yes many Floor mates as well as many Flour & rice Mills are here, Gujranwala is also famous for "Pehalwans"

Level 8

@Anonymous Thanks, bro, and congratulations we all slowly get back to our Worldwide family bro don't forget to tag me for your [Recap] bro 

@Anonymous wrote:

@AlejandraMaria @BishowvijayaP @DavidTito @BudionoS @StephenAbraham @AkmalB @LucioV @ErmesT @LudwigGermany  @HelloSamsonR have a look please, i am happy that you all expert Local Guides are here to supervise 😊

Level 9

Hi @Anonymous,

Thank you very much for join us and have a great meet-up showcasing us the beauty of Ghakhar City.

Very nice pic from an historical place.

I have just added this fantastic meet-up to the post "World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World"

Have a great time :))

Alejandra.

Level 9

It's amazing brother @Anonymous first ever meetup in the beautiful city of Gujranwala 

Would love to see the recap, Best of luck

Anonymous
Not applicable

@DavidTito yes sure will tag you and you also don't forget to tag me in your great RECAP