Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

WW Photo Walk Busselton Jetty

WW Photo Walk Busselton Jetty

Busselton Jetty

3L Queen St, Busselton WA 6280, Australia

February 24, 2018 @ 18:00 (AWST)

You're welcome and invited to join in WW Photo Walk Busselton Jetty. It's going to be fun. Kind regards from Osaka78 PS Meet-up time is set for golden hour :) PPS Meet-up is hosted as part of World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Let-s-Meet-Up/World-Wide-Photo-Walk-Meet-Up-Showcase-the-Beaut...

RSVP here

3L Queen St, Busselton WA 6280, Australia
5 comments
Level 10

Re: WW Photo Walk Busselton Jetty

Thank you to @AlejandraMaria for hosting everyone for World Wide Photo Walk. It was a lot of fun helping spread the word with you on Connect, along with many Local Guides in multiple cities joining in. Glad you gave us a chance to showcase beautiful Busselton. Looking forward to seeing what all the Local Guides want to do next. Thanks again and kindest regards from Osaka78

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nicely said @Osaka78forTRUMP!

Level 9

Hi @Osaka78forTRUMP,

I am totally agree that is great to discover  the Beauty of our World.

We have the opportunity of travelling in a virtual way and be guide by motivativated and enthusiastic Local Guides .

Hundreds and hundreds of Thanks for helping us, me in the amazing way you are doing :))) You are going through every single meet-up approved, every single Recap done making interesting comments and giving great feedback ... And tagging me in a very polite way when I forgot something :))
And @Anonymous, don´t forget to have a look to High quality video super-Osaka78 has made.

Good Evening from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for tagging me @AlejandraMaria, and u are right,

@Osaka78forTRUMP really is unique in his politeness when mentioning someone. 

I already saw video on Osaka's YouTube channel and it transmits unique Australian energetic nature 🙄!

Level 10

Thank you for your warm comments, @Anonymous and @AlejandraMaria. Kindest regards from Osaka78 🙂