cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: WW Map Edit Walk V2 - Delhi

Hi @ShaniDeshwal

I'm excited as well and I'm sure everyone is, 

Just sharing the weather report for meetup.

Anyone like to share any suggestions, Rainy dayRainy day

AJ Singh
Level 10

Hoping no rain on that time @AjSingh

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 10

Dear all LG of Delhi today is 27July and Delhi is full of rain last two days but we r ready to do this edit walk on any condition I hope there is no problem at all so be ready with your phone and cameras see you tomorrow evening 👍👍👍🌎🌏

| Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything

Level 8

Hi all,

It's high possibility of rain tomorrow but I will be there at the Meetup venue for sure and I know that I will be supported by all committed LGs with their presence.

@JMD9@AmbrishVarshney@ShaniDeshwal@DrYashPaulSharma@Tyagilakshay

@ and others

AJ Singh
Level 8

I will be there too.

Level 10

🔯JMD9 🔯

Of course nobody can stop us for completing this meet up we all will be there on time and i hope raining is not a big deal although will help to Making good environment for doing work best of luck  ... 🎊🎉🌧🌦

@Amrandar , @AmbrishVarshney,

@AjSingh, @NithinNambiar, @ShaniDeshwal, @Tyagilakshay

| Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything

Level 8

@JMD9 well said. Will meet you at the location.

Thanks @AmbrishVarshney for initiating this Meet-up and all other across the world who is going to participate in this world wide map edit walk.

Level 8

Don't worry @AmbrishVarshney, @AjSingh, @ShaniDeshwal, @JMD9, @Tyagilakshay we will make this happen. 

Level 9

Level 10

Awesome @AmbrishVarshney 🙂