cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

WW Map Edit Walk G'nagar V2

WW Map Edit Walk G'nagar V2

Santosh Fastfood

16, Hari Gold, Nr.Nagraj Farm, Gandhinagar - Kudasan Road, Urjanagar 1, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382421, India

July 28, 2018 @ 15:00 (IST)

Worldwide map editing walk Gandhinagar V2 meetup is organised in parallel with the The Worldwide Map Edit Walk Volume 2 initiated by Samson Rohan from Nigeria. Our agenda is improve maps in our region add useful information and uncover the missing information in google maps. It's rainy days so please bring your raincoat and umbrella.

RSVP here

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

16, Hari Gold, Nr.Nagraj Farm, Gandhinagar - Kudasan Road, Urjanagar 1, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382421, India
8 comments
Level 10

Re: WW Map Edit Walk G'nagar V2

Awesome @NareshDarji Your meetup is live. Let's do it one more time again, looking forward to your meetup experience to see what you all will uncover :).

Connect Moderator

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

Awesome @NareshDarji Your meetup is live. Let's do it one more time again, looking forward to your meetup experience to see what you all will uncover :).

Thank you bro @HelloSamsonR

Again rainy days here but we are ready for every condition. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Level 10

That's the spirit @NareshDarji we hope to have a great weather this time around. We keep our fingers crossed.

Level 10

Best of luck @NareshDarji brother

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Connect Moderator

Thanks @AmbrishVarshney

@AmbrishVarshney wrote:

Best of luck @NareshDarji brother

Level 10

It's great that you are joining this event @NareshDarji, best of luck!

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Connect Moderator

@ValeriaA_ wrote:

It's great that you are joining this event @NareshDarji, best of luck!

Thanks @ValeriaA_

Level 10

Well done for joining in @NareshDarji. Congrats and kind regards from Osaka78 🙂