Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

WW Geo Walk Naples

WW Geo Walk Naples

Piazza Amedeo

Piazza Amedeo, 80121 Napoli NA, Italy

August 26, 2017 @ 18:00 (CEST)

Thanks to my LG Connect friend Osama, I'll like to host a Geo Walk meetup in order to make our distant friend discover my city! Grazie al mio amico di LG Connect Osama, vorrei ospitare un tour di esplorazione geografica, per far scoprire le bellezze della mia città, Napoli, ai miei amici lontani nel mondo!

RSVP here

9 comments
Level 9

Re: WW Geo Walk Naples

Rise and shine Naples @DanielaBP 😁😁😁🎉🎉🎉🎉

Level 8

We have to!!! @OSAMA let's celebrate your idea that was greeeeat

Level 9

It's time to invite all Naples @DanielaBP 😁😁😁

Level 10

Dear @SalvatoreAmoroso@SalvatoreM5@FernandaDesiderata@InovaI@FernandaDesiderata@DevisV@Pedrito@FrancescoV@wildmau and @MauroBi, hope all's well with you all. WW Geo Walk Naples is hosted for Italy by DanielaBP as part of 🌐 World Wide Geo Walk - Discover hidden gems in your city. 💎💎💎 You're all invited and welcome to join in. Help spread the word, it's going to be fun. Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 8

Thank for posting @Osaka78forTRUMP 🤗

Level 9

grazie per l'invito .Farò il possibile per essere dei vostri  

Level 8

Io ti aspetto, caro @SalvatoreAmoroso!

Level 10

Dear DanielaBP, hope all's well with you.

@DanielaBP wrote:

Thank for posting @Osaka78forTRUMP 🤗

Yes, you're welcome, DanielaBP, we're happy to help any way we can. Let us know, what can we do to help you spread the word for your WW Geo Walk Naples? It would be nice to see many Italy Local Guides joining in. We wish you and all your friends good success for your meetup on Saturday. Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 8

you're so so kind, @Osaka78forTRUMP! I'll try to make people come to the meet up but on Saturday, there'll be still so many person on holidays. 

Here in Italy the most of us, having their spare time on this month!

Hopefully me, my mother @FernandaDesiderata, two member of my community and some friends of mine will come!

But something is sure: I'll show you all the best corner of the "chic" center of my city!

@OSAMA ask me to do it and I'll surely do! he is my KFF (kudofriendforever!)