bijusreekumar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: WW Food Crawl Meet-Up 2017 TRV

@bijusreekumar Congrats for the meetup. I will be attending the meetup. Make it a huge success. 😍

Level 7

Recap of WW Food Crawl Meet-Up 2017 TRV

It was only a few weeks ago from Saturday  the idea of having a worldwide food crawl meet-up event was suggested. We were really excited to have another opportunity to get everyone together again as part of Local Guides  Kerala . And after some initial discussion, it was set to be in the heart of Trivandrum , the capital of Kerala, in Gandhi Park  as Intial Meetup area on 16th Dec 2017, 6.30pm. This is one of the important places in Trivandurm as it connects the entire city and was easily commutable   places where lots of people including tourists visit

Google Maps Location:

https://www.google.co.in/maps/place/Gandhi+Park,+East+Fort,+Pazhavangadi,+Thiruvananthapuram,+Kerala...

On the day itself,. Some of us were already in the vicinity as traffic in the evening usually   We waited for everyone to arrive and  All in all, we had 14 members join in our meet-up this day.  

At just after 7.30 pm, we had started exploring the streets and small lanes around the  Famous

We had spent at least 1 hour walking around and eating snacks from many stalls, before settling down for a hot tea and snack as we chatted into the night

Level 10

Re: Recap of WW Food Crawl Meet-Up 2017 TRV

Beautiful story, @bijusreekumar, well done Kerala Local Guides. Lovely to see you all joining in together. Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 7

Thank ou Osaka

Level 10

wow @bijusreekumar this is a lot of south indian food and i am loving it , great meetup .

Level 10

Hi bro @bijusreekumar how's the meet-up? I hope its successful and I'm here waiting for your recap 😉

regards

Budiono

Level 7

Level 6

Teşekkürler

Level 6

i'd love the photos very much, keep up!

Level 7