HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: WORLDWIDE RECAP - THE WORLDWIDE MAP EDIT WALK

Okay Thanks @BruceDM For confirming, I will stay glued till when it gets approved. Thank you sincerely your prompt response, I sincerely appreciate them.

Kind Regards

Level 8

Count me in fellas 🙂

If we make a difference the world will settle for good and come closer for a BIG cause..

Cheers👉👉👉

Level 10

Great @Mike4You Hope you join in the next one coming soon. You can stay tuned on this post as well as I would definitely post the updates here 🙂 

Level 8

Super my friend.. let me know & I'll pop in for the good.. Cheers

Level 10

@Mike4You wrote:

Super my friend.. let me know & I'll pop in for the good.. Cheers

Definitely for sure. It is coming soon :).

Level 10

Wao! What a compilation! I guess this is an archive that should be stored in the drive forever! 

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

Hi Everyone finally published, have a look at it here:https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/A-Meetup-Book-Read-The-Experience-In-1-Arti...

Thanks for been part of this great event. Looking forward to having you again this year.

Always happy improving the maps and connect here!
Level 10

@MrLabule wrote:

Wao! What a compilation! I guess this is an archive that should be stored in the drive forever! 

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

Hi Everyone finally published, have a look at it here:https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/A-Meetup-Book-Read-The-Experience-In-1-Arti...

Thanks for been part of this great event. Looking forward to having you again this year.

Sure @MrLabule Many members have archived it, some even printed it as a book and showed it to me :). That experience was amazing, the next one is coming up soon again, hope you will be geared and prepared for it and be ready to make an impact side by side with local guides from all around the world :).

Level 8

That's nice, I can't wait to see the book

Level 10

@Aishat wrote:

That's nice, I can't wait to see the book

Hello @Aishat here is the links to the book:Worldwide Recap- The Worldwide Map Edit Walk PDF

It has been posted a long time ago. I hope you read and enjoy all the amazing stories from local guides all over and around the world.

Cheers

Level 8

That is really great work! Thanks for the information, the book is really nice.