HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: WORLDWIDE RECAP - THE WORLDWIDE MAP EDIT WALK

Thank you so much @SusanLewis for your kind comments. Am really glad you read and liked it. 

Kind Regards!

Level 10

Wow, wow, wow. @SusanLewis Your words are just too kind. Your words are really inspiring :). Am so glad you made out time to read this. Not only did you just read, but you went round among all the stories, travelling through the pages enjoying the lovely experiences we all shared together on this very day. Thank you so much for making out time to check out our recap. I really appreciate it.

Regards!!!

Level 10

Hi Everyone The Recap of  The Worldwide Map Edit Walk is now available on PDF. Let me know how you all want to receive your copies. All who participated and the ones who did not participate in this event as well are all welcomed to have a copy of the global recap with them. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards

Level 10

Dear HelloSamsonR, hope all's well. As for PDF, can you share a link? Thanks and kind regards from Osaka78

Level 8

@HelloSamsonR I look forward to that keep me tuned please

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

Hi Everyone The Recap of  The Worldwide Map Edit Walk is now available on PDF. Let me know how you all want to receive your copies. All who participated and the ones who did not participate in this event as well are all welcomed to have a copy of the global recap with them. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards

Level 5

Thanks for all beautiful stories

Level 6

seviyoruz. hayvalari

Level 8

Level 10

@Osaka78forTRUMP wrote:

Dear HelloSamsonR, hope all's well. As for PDF, can you share a link? Thanks and kind regards from Osaka78

Hi @Osaka78forTRUMP Sorry for the late reply, I will share the links sometimes soon.

Level 10

@Pixie wrote:

Thanks for all beautiful stories

Thank you for taking out time to read our recap experience @Pixie. Am glad you enjoyed all the beautiful experiences from Local Guides around the world.