Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: WORLDWIDE RECAP - THE WORLDWIDE MAP EDIT WALK

Thank you so much bro @Fahid 😊😊😊👍👍

Connect Moderator

Felicitaciones @HelloSamsonR, que gran trabajo que realizaron, ese es el espíritu Local Guides 🙂

Level 10

@FaridTDF wrote:

Felicitaciones @HelloSamsonR, que gran trabajo que realizaron, ese es el espíritu Local Guides 🙂

Thank you so much @FaridTDF For your sincere commendations :). The Worldwide map edit walk was been a memorable experience enjoyed by many of us well who participated. Who also thank you for reading our lovely stories and experiences as well. Thank you once again @FaridTDF 😊.

Kind Regards, 

Samson 

Level 9

Congratulations @HelloSamsonR Thanks for inspiring us!

Level 10

@AhadinF wrote:

Congratulations @HelloSamsonR Thanks for inspiring us!

Thank you @FahmiAdimara 🙂 for reading our lovely stories and experiences as well, and am also glad these  stories and the meet-up as well  serves as an inspiration to you all. 

Kind Regards, 

Samson 

Level 10

Thank you @RonneBD for your contributions as well :).

Level 10

Hello Everyone, one of our own Local Guide Osama  is planning a Worldwide Geo-Walk. Will you like to join in? IF so You can find all the useful information in this link:Worldwide Geo-Wallk

Level 10

Hello Everyone the book for the Worldwide Mao Edit Walk is ready, let me know how you want to receive your copies electronically and also I will be sending an announcement in the meetup page to you all who attended as well. 

Kind Regards,

Samson

Level 10

Dear Samson, hope all's well. Looking forward to reading your new book. 😃 Thanks for letting us know about it. Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 10

Yes @Osaka78forTRUMP Thank you for reaching out. Like I said I will love a feedback from you all on how you all can receive the publication electronically. I also like your tags as well 😉