cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: WORLDWIDE RECAP - THE WORLDWIDE MAP EDIT WALK

@DavidTito wrote:

@HelloSamsonR This will always be a work of art

Yes bro & a True talk @DavidTito. This day will always be remembered. 

Level 10

Hi Everyone, I am pleased to announce to you that I have created a book of which you all can read all the recap details of the Worldwide Map Edit Walk in 1 single piece. I will be sharing it soon with you all. Please stay tuned for it 🙂

@Osaka78forTRUMP @DavidTito @OSAMA @Justine2807 @BudionoS @AlejandraMaria @SalmaanN @Sagir @ValeriaA_ @NareshDarji

Connect Moderator

Wow it's a great @HelloSamsonR I will waiting for this book.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Hi Everyone finally published, have a look at it here:https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/A-Meetup-Book-Read-The-Experience-In-1-Arti...

Thanks for been part of this great event. Looking forward to having you again this year.

Level 8

@HelloSamsonR wow I will look forward to that The greatest milestone for us bro

Level 10

wow good idea bro @HelloSamsonR can't wait to read it!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@HelloSamsonR congratulations on this great successful world wide Meet-Up, sorry i was too late to see this RECAP, watched that amazing video and read reviews that was beautifully composed, i just joined Local Guides Connect in March 2017 that's why i was unable to participate in it, i remembering now the invitation of @DavidTito about this event in my Local Guides Google plus but ohhhh sad, i missed that, i was quite new at that time, sure will participate all events in future very happy to be part of Local Guides Connect and more happy to see you motivated Local Guides like @AlejandraMaria @Justine2807 @OSAMA @BudionoS @NareshDarji and all others

Regards 

Ata Ur Rehman 

Level 9

Hi @Anonymous,

It´s really nice to read this post because here was where World Wide Meet-Ups started :)))

Last summer we were motivated by @HelloSamsonR and was a great experience!

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 10

@HelloSamsonR Great going man!!! 1000 kudos from me!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Exactly @AlejandraMaria the story was so interesting, reviews by Local Guides who arranged Meet-Ups are also very motivated, writing and composition skill of @HelloSamsonR is incredible, idea of verification of business places by @BudionoS is great, i would like know more about verifying of business process