cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: WORLD WIDE PHOTO WALK JORDAN

Level 10

Dear @Badmy004, hope all's well. WORLD WIDE PHOTO WALK JORDAN is on together with World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World. You're welcome and invited to join in. It's going to be fun. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here

Level 4

انا جاي عالاكيد 

Level 10

That's good, @Mamoon-husen. Thanks for fast reply. Have you met @OSAMA yet? Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 7

بالتوبال صديقي راح نكون بالموعد بس كيفيه الاتقاءء  و أين بالبوليفرد؟ 

Level 10

Dear @Bawayeh, hope all's well. Thanks for fast reply. Can you ask @OSAMA about it? He will have all the details. Thanks and kind regards from Osaka78

@Bawayeh wrote:

بالتوبال صديقي راح نكون بالموعد بس كيفيه الاتقاءء  و أين بالبوليفرد؟ 

Level 4

لا والله لسا ما بعرفوا 

بس الا ما نتقابل مش بعيد البوليفارد عند 

وهي رقمي للتواصل 

<PHONE NUMBER REMOVED>

Level 10

This will be a great meet up @OSAMA! I can't wait to see the recap and know a bit more about Jordan 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Mamoon-husen,

I've edited your post. We care deeply about your privacy and sharing personal information such as emails and phone numbers is not allowed here on Connect. Please take some time to read our Local Guides program rules and Local Guides community policy.

Thanks,

Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Hi @OSAMA,

These days I will go through all the meet-ups approved preparing the Recap of Recaps Video 😊

(Probably you will read this message in different places, I want to be sure everyone read it 😀 😁)

It would be great if you will record yourself in your Meet-Up (or anywhere if it is not possible) and say  something like "Hello I am/we are (name of participants or community) from  City, Country and Continent" and upload the video  (later, when you can but before 1st of March) to  this share album  plus  a maximum of 10 photos of your city (the ones you will make in the Meet-Up) and we will Showcase the Beauty of your City in a collaborative video with the rest ones participating in this World Wide Photo Walk. 

I use a basic editor and 360º pics don´t work good… standars ones are better.

if you think 10 aren't enough you can upload  collages or animations as the ones made with google photos, but maximun upload 10 (sorry :)) plus the video.

Let´s do this together.

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.