Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

WORLD WIDE PHOTO WALK JORDAN

WORLD WIDE PHOTO WALK JORDAN

Abdali Boulevard

Abdali Blvd, Amman, Jordan

February 23, 2018 @ 15:00 (EET)

We Join this World Wide Photo Walk Meetup initiated by Alejandra From Spain prepare yourself , charge your mobiles and cameras wear comfortable shoes and join us on 23/2/2018 , Abdali boulevard تحياتي شباب تزامنا مع لقاءات المرشدين المحليين حول العالم لاظهار بعض الاماكن الجميلة في مدنهم نحن في عاصمة الاردن عمان راح ننضم و نشارك ايضا و اخترنا منطقة العبدلي بوليفارد , مكان كثيير جميل و مريح لاخذ الكثير من الصور و لنتعارف على المشتركين الجدد , اللقاء يوم الجمعة يوم 23/2/2018 الضيوف مرحب بهم , الانضمام الينا مجاني اشحن موبايلك و كاميرتك و البس حذاء مريح راح نمشي و نصور صح

RSVP here

Abdali Blvd, Amman, Jordan
37 comments
Level 10

Re: WORLD WIDE PHOTO WALK JORDAN

Hi @OSAMA

Congratulations for your application approval. What a coincidence we have our meet ups same dates.

Let's do it 

Have a good day 

Level 9

thank yiu very much bro @AkmalB :-))))

great minds think the same , or its just because we have fridays as our weekends off 😄

all of above brooo 

Connect Moderator

Congratulations for your world wide photo walk Jordan and my best wishes for your successful photo walk @OSAMA

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

Great, you have your meet-up approved @OSAMA!

Looking foward to see the beauty of Abdali boulevard.

I have to go to work... so I will added when I will have a moment 😉

Have a nice day,

Alejandra.

Level 9

Hello @OSAMA,

I have just added your fantastic meet-up to the post "World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World"

Another  World Wide Meet-Up  😃 😄. We like it too much!

Yes, @AkmalB and you choose friday, your weekend start before. You are going to open the way :))

Thank you very much for your participation in the invitation video. We are going to make another one for the Recap. In a few days I will give you details :))

Let´s do this together!

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Former Google Contributor

Hey @OSAMA and @AlejandraMaria,

I cant wait for the recap so we can sample some of the stuff you guys are going to see!

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 9

Hello @GeorgesHR!

We feel so lucky for being in this World Wide Meet-up.

This time, that I am reading every meet-up approved and keep in touch with great motivated Local Guides ... I am discovering amazing places from all arroud the World.

It´s so good to travel this "Meet-Up Way" because in a life, I think is impossible to visit all these incredible places 😃 😄.

Thank you very much for your support.

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain.

Connect Moderator

Just excited to see your RECAP @OSAMA ,

Happy Guiding !!!

Level 8

This is gonna be exciting! Thank you @OSAMA for making this event. I'm definitely coming! See ya on 23rd of February!