arief_kasep's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: WORLD WIDE PHOTO WALK BANDUNG

Best of luck on your meet up @arief_kasep! I really like the banner you made, you've put a lot of effort in it 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 9

Hi @arief_kasep,

These days I will go through all the meet-ups approved preparing the Recap of Recaps Video 😊

(Probably you will read this message in different places, I want to be sure everyone read it 😀 😁)

It would be great if you will record yourself in your Meet-Up (or anywhere if it is not possible) and say  something like "Hello I am/we are (name of participants or community) from  City, Country and Continent" and upload the video to  this share album  plus  a maximum of 10 photos of your city (the ones you will make in the Meet-Up) and we will Showcase the Beauty of your City in a collaborative video with the rest ones participating in this World Wide Photo Walk.

I use a basic editor and 360º pics don´t work good… standars ones are better.

if you think 10 aren't enough you can upload  collages or animations as the ones made with google photos, but maximun upload 10 (sorry :)) plus the video.

Let´s do this together.

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 8

@ValeriaA_ He @arief_kasep Have a good skill in design and printing. His design and project always good.

I like it, too.

@ValeriaA_ wrote:

Best of luck on your meet up @arief_kasep! I really like the banner you made, you've put a lot of effort in it 🙂

Level 10

@AgoesSantosa well congrats to both of you then! 🙂 @arief_kasep

AgoesSantosa ha escrito:

@ValeriaA_ He @arief_kasep Have a good skill in design and printing. His design and project always good.

I like it, too.

@ValeriaA_ wrote:

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 7

Hi everyone i'm arief

@HelloSamsonR
@AlejandraMaria
@BudionoS
@AgoesSantosa
@Osaka78forTRUMP
@ValeriaA_

i have no words, but thank you guys for all your support.
nice to meet you

warm regards from Bandung, "Paris Van Java"

Level 10

Awesome to meet you too, @arief_kasep. Good luck for the weekend, looking forward to all the stories. Kindest regards from Osaka78  PS Please tell us about Paris Van Java, we never heard this expression before 🙂

@arief_kasep wrote:

Hi everyone i'm arief

i have no words, but thank you guys for all your support.
nice to meet you

warm regards from Bandung, "Paris Van Java"

Level 7

hi @KosaKataC  Bandung “Paris Van Java,” has been termed “Paris of Java” by Dutch colonizers. 
Bandung is one of the top locations in Southeast Asia to buy designer clothes, so in this way it resembles Paris.And Bandung Have many old art deco buildings, beautiful parks, and fine landscapes. 
In fact, 56% of Bandung's economic activities are design-related, with fashion, graphic design and digital media being the top three subsectors in the local creative economy.
and now Bandung is a member of UNESCO Creative Cities Network (UCCN) as a City of Design.

Level 9

HI @arief_kasep,

We are very happy to have you in this World Wide Photo Walk. 

Thank you very much for the information of  Bandung 🙂

We will discover it Beauty very soon with your video and pics.

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 6

Wah ini acaranya kayaknya bagus yah.... sayangnya saya baru bisa hari minggunya ke Bandung euuyy.... 

Be a nice local Guide
Level 8

Congrats for your meetup @arief_kasep

Take many photos and showcase the beauty of your city to us...

May your meetup be a grand success.

Regards,

JUSTIN ALEX

South India